Dushmann na kare Dost nae yeh kaam kiya hai

I m back with the update guys.so sorry for the delay,I will try to compensate by Updating faster.

" Bhabi ,mai kya karu kuch samajh nahi aaraha . Mai Samrat se bohut pyar karti hoon . Uske bina nahi reh sakti."

After Vansh had gone for work , Sia had come to our room . Worried, seeing her so distressed ,I had tried consoling her and in return she poured her heart out.....

She told me about how she was trying to cope with it and my heart bled for her . She was the one ,apart from Dadi ,who helped me and supported me . Otherwise all were so hostile to me !

Her condition was too bad ,hiccuping in between crying ,she hugged me,and I hugged her back . Sitting on the bed I patted her hair ,while her crying went on.

" Shh shh siya ,aise nahi rote . Shant ho jao. "

Her hand tightened on my arms and she shook her head while lifting it from my embrace ......

" Nahi bhabi....." Hiccup" agar aapne kuch help nahi kiya to mai kuch kar lungi apne aapko......"

I was aghast . Sia is a good natured and understanding girl right ? How could she even think of doing it . I watched her for a second , unwinding from her embrace I got up to pour her some water.

In the mean time she layed on the bed ,coconing herself in a fetal position . Could I help her ? I should talk to Vansh about it . No no,he will deny outright....... But atleast I can try,he was in a good mood in the morning . He even didn't order me not to go outside our room . Oh yes ,I will surely try it for Sia..........

------------------------------------------------------

The environment is tense . Vansh and Samrat standing opposite to each other ,both leaning on their respective Car bonnet .While their bodyguards maintained a respective distance ,but were not off guard. And why not? when SSK and VRS plays the game of enemity ,it is bound to be dangerous .

Unwinding from his stance ,SSK took few steps towards VR alerting the body guards . They all were few seconds away to pull their gun out. Raising a hand Vansh stopped them and said in a demanding tone .

" Relax , everyone . I can take him on, single-handedly . No need for you to do anything ......."

It was not Overconfidence on Vansh's part ,but pure trust on his capabilities .

He himself took few steps and they came more closer to each other , till they could see the hatred in each others eye-clearly unhindered by the previous distance. The wind blew , birds chirped and somewhere near , the sounds of wild animals echoed the jungle .

SSK tilted his head and scrunched his brows . While Vansh was seen grinding his jaws to control his anger ,SSK showed a little laid-back attitude .

" Why did you call me here Vansh,oops....."

He clicked his tounge sarcastically

" VRS......how can i forget right , The majesty doesn't like to be disrespected ! "

Unintentionally , a smile lightened VR 's face. Enemity with SSK might be a headache ,but un-entertaining it was not ......! VRS took a cigarette out , and one of his men came out to light it ...... It gave some time to clear his mind . He took a puff of the cigarate and exhaled it ,the smoke coming out from his nose . in the meantime not wavering his eyes for even a second from Samrat's mocking ones.