UNREASONABLE

Follow your most fierce obsession mercilessly -frank Kafka

When dadi reached Sia's room ,she could hear her crying as the door was locked from outside. As such it was no surprise .It must be Vansh's doing , thought dadi .Truth to be told Nobody could have saved her from Vansh's wrath ,even though Sia was Vansh's favourite . But her sobbing made dadi very anxious . She needed to see her grandchild. Concerned , after opening the door , she took few hasty steps to reach near Sia ,as her granddaughter was bunched up in fetal position on the bed .

" Mera baccha , Sia ......."
( My child )

Dadi sat near her on the bed and tried caressing her hair . Burried in the pillow , she whimpered and got up at once ,sensing her presence . As she saw who it was ,she flunged her arms around dadi ,

"Dadi......." Sia cried , wetting dadi 's suit ,with her previously pooled tears . Wrinkled old eyes couldn't help but tear up themselves , watching her child cry

" Ro mat mere bacche ,sab thik ho jayega . "
( Don't cry my child , everything will be alright )

" Kaise thik hoga dadi ,Vansh bhai gusse mai hai "
( How will everything be alright dadi , Vansh bhai is so angry )

Her words remained muffled in her neck ,but dadi understood everything and continued caressing her, till where her hair fanned on her back .

Still Sia remained inconsolable .

"Tu to janti hai Vansh ke gusse ko . Aur phir to wo tujhse itna pyar karta hai . Dekhna wo jyada der tak tujhse naraz nahi rahega "

( You na ,how Vansh is ? And then he loves you so much ,Sia . You will see ,he will not remain angry for more time )

Sia whimpered ,then fresh tears found its way down her cheeks . Oh ,how could she tell her dearest dadi ,that ,she was worried most about her bhabhi and not herself . Coz ,if dadi realises or not , riddhima bhabi would bear all the brunt of his anger . Logical or not . To be honest Her brother is an alpha male ,who sometimes becomes so crazy that she ,as a sister also gets terrified . lifting her head for a second ,she looked at her dadi for a while and wiped her tears with the back of her hand making her red cheeks all the more prominent ,caused due to all the crying and said in a hoarse voice

" Mai aapne liye pareshan nahi hoon dadi , mai to riddhima bhabhi ke liye pareshan hoon.

( I am not worried for myself , I am tensed for riddhima bhabhi)

Dadi scrunched her brow in confusion and raised her eyebrows , asking for better explanation.

" Wo bhaiya abhi bhabhi ko kheench ke le gaye ,bohut gusse mai the . Bhabhi to ro rahi thi ,mana bhi kar rahi thi ......" Sia paused ,not able to control herself .

(Vansh bhai had dragged riddhima bhabhi previously and was also so angry . Bhabhi was crying continuously ,but he.....)

Dadi ,sighed and took her hands in her old wrinkled ones and promised her that ,

" Kuch nahi hoga teri bhabhi ko . Mai hoon na . Wo hoga Vansh rai Singhania pure duniya ke liye ,par hai to mera pota hi na " saying this she smiled ,as Sia watched her with hope in her eyes . Thank God for dadi ,at least some one was there to drag the bull by its horn .
( Nothing will happen to your bhabhi ,I am there na ,then why do you worry ?)