guilt

Being already reduced to a delivery man ,then a photographer in a span of 20 days ; The twenty year old boy stood trembling while staring  at the intimidating man with muscles - enough to beat a scrawny man like him black and blue .

Already , abandoned and orphan the boy named Manoj ,would do anything for money . So he didn't deny when he got an offer to just deliver a parcel to VR MANSION . And got  50,000 just for delivering it !

After the work was done , he got another call . This time to Photograph Vansh Raisinghania while with his ex . Well , that was what told to him along with the information about the hotel VR was in .  .

He went there

clicked the pics and sent it to the person who asked for it ignorant of the repurcussions .

Till then all was fine and good

Untill

Untill

Today morning , he was kidnapped from his dorm - all blindfolded and now stood infront of the scary looking man......

Don't take him wrong - in greed of money he hadn't thought about the pros and cons . Surely he knew about Vansh Raisinghania , but hadn't known - he would be in danger coz of it .

" Kiske kehne pe Kiya ? "
( Who told you to do this .....)

Being asked or you can say interrogated in that manner , the young boy got terrified and stammered  while quacking in his boots

" Nahi pata ......."
( Don't know.......

With his response , nothing sort of change in expression was caused on the Man's face . Instead coming near , He took out a gun and aimed at his head

" Ab bhi bologe nahi pata ? "

( Now also you will tell you don't know )

The man warned as he smirked

Manoj in his entire life hasn't seen a gun . So seeing it pointed at him , he started bawling

" Sir , seriously I don't know . I got only calls . Aur mujhe jo bola maine kiya . Aur uske aage mujhe kuch nahi pata Sir "

(I did what I was told , then beyond that I don't know )

" You don't know anything ? Anything ? "

The man screamed while Clutching his hair

" Sach main sir . Kuch nahi pata "

( Really sir , I don't know anything)

As young the boy was , it was given he would get terrified Seeing the Man's anger .

" Ok , then I will spare your life on one condition . As soon as the man calls again to give you your final payment -you will inform me "