Hot movie night

Harry- Your over at Harry’s flat for a movie night. You guys decided to watch ‘Hot to lose a guy in 10 days.’ During the movie, you guys would always shift in your seats trying to get comfortable. Finally you got in a position where your back rested on Harry’s side with is arm on the couch head. Then a sexy make out session came on and you felt harry tense. You slowly lowered your gaze to his crotch and you noticed a slight bulge forming. You came up with an idea to tease him a bit. You shifted a bit and moved your hand so it was placed close to his crotch. You felt him tense more and you could have sworn you heard a grunt. With a smile played on your lips, you shifted closer to him and stayed like that till Harry was finally big as he can go.

            Liam- “Liam! Grab the popcorn! I got the movie!” You shouted as you pulled out a movie. Liam came in with the popcorn in hand and sat on the couch. You popped in the movie and jumped beside Liam. You two cuddled up and began to watch it. Just when a sex scene came on, Liam lifted your chin and kissed you passionately. You moaned into the kiss and placed your hand on his chest. One thing led to another and you were both in your underwear, laying down on the couch. Liam’s hand was in your panties, rubbing you while his other arm was draped over your bare waist. Your hand found its way into Liam's briefs and you just stroked his shaft. Throughout the movie, you stayed like that till you both reached your highs and came on each others hands.

            Louis- You and Louis have been watching movies all day. You watched Matrix and Harry Potter, finally you guys decided to watch a romance one. During the movie, Louis mimicked the moans that the girls were doing throughout sex scenes. “Seriously. These girls are so stupid. If they want to moan, they gotta really do it, not fake it.” Louis groaned and leaned deeper into his seat. You giggled. “And how do you know that Lou?” You asked raising an eyebrow. “Oh (YN), I make ladies scream every night. You should know that.” Your smile dropped once the words left your mouth. You both have been dating fore 2 months, but hearing that made your heart sink. “You have sex every night when I’m not here?” You felt a tear slip down your cheek. Louis looked at you and sadness filled his face. He wipes your cheek and pulls you close. “Babe, I was only joking. I didn’t mean to say that to hurt you. You are the only one I make love to.” He kissed your forehead and placed his hand on your breasts. A soft moan left your lips and Louis smiled. “Only I can make YOU scream babe.” He whispers seductively and soon you both were naked, under a blanket on the couch, finishing the movie.

            Niall- Every Saturday night, your tradition with Niall was to have a movie marathon. Tonight you guys watched comedy/romance. Niall easily got bored when you wept over a love. Niall always held you close to his and caressed your back. “Oh, Charlie! If only you could see, see how much I am the one that loves you, with my heart and soul. Please Charlie, come back to me.” You memorized the lined perfectly so you were able to repeat them. Niall shifted in his seat and whispered in your ear the lines that Charlie says. “I love you (YN), with all my heart.” You sat up to look at Niall straight in the eyes. His eyes were dark with a hint of lust in them. “Your mine (YN) and no one will take you away from me.” Before you could protest, Niall smashed his lips onto your and pinned you to the couch. The whole movie, you two shared passionate kisses and became one that night.

            Zayn- You’re at the movie theatre with your best friends. You decide to watch a horror movie. Once getting your popcorn, drinks, you find a seat at the back of the theatre. Before the movie started, in came in Zayn Malik, your ex boyfriend. He didn’t recognize you yet. You missed him a bit. Fortunately he sat beside you, still not noticing you. The movie began and the horror began. Every time a scary part came on, you squealed a bit and looked away. Suddenly you felt a hand on your leg that made you scream loudly. Your scream was quickly covered by a hand on your mouth. Looking to the person who got you, you saw Zayns chocolate brown eyes. You relaxed. His hand left but soon was replaced with his soft lips on yours. You missed his kisses so much. Not even paying attention to the movie, you guys got up and walked towards the bathroom. Locking the doors, the bathroom got heated fast, even though you blew 30 dollars on the movie and food, it was still worth it to get Zayn back.

______________________________________________________________________

HEY GUIS :3 Back with imagines :) so i need feedback :) Which ones do u like best, single or all with 1 topic! :) AND PLEASE GO READ AND SHARE MY MAHONE STORY :3 :3 I will be forever greatful to you guys :) OKIIIIII <3 <3