Zayn Imagine Part 2

"Zayn... Im pregnant." You looked up at Zayn to see he had a blank expression on his face. He hadnt moved or said anything. Tears began to stream and you finally spoke up. "Im sorry Zayn. I know you dont want this. Ill leave." You run towards the front door with nothing in hand. Before you reached the door knob, you felt a tight grip on your wrist. Zayns arm snakes around your waist and pulls you close to him. His lips press onto your neck and his tongue runs along your skin. You gently moan, and the tears stream down slowly still. "I didnt tell you that I dont want our child." he whispered against your skin and lightly nipped it.

"You want me?" you wiped your tears and Zayn smiles. "I want you and our child. I always wanted this. I know we didnt plan this, but this child is not a mistake." He lifted your chin and kisses your lips. You kissed him back and let a little moan slip out. That night, you and zayn stayed in bed and talked about the plans and wishes you giys thinked about.

"I love you YN" Zayn whispered into your ear.

"I love you too Zayn" you kissed his cheek and closed your eyes and enjoyed his fingers brushing over your skin.

*****here ya go Sapphire_632 :)) ik its short but hope u liked it <3 *****