One Direction Harry Imagines (Requested :))

Harry was your 4 month boyfriend and you guys were always together. The fans loved you, your parents loved, your friends loved him, his bad members loved you. Everything was perfect...

One night you're sitting along at Harry's flat while hes on tour. He wouldn't be back for another 2 days. You really missed him. You were getting ready for bed and you started the think about Harry more and how you needed him.. Not just his lips and heart and mind.. You needed HIM!

You slowly fall asleep. As you are sleeping, you feel something slip around your stomache to cause you to wake up. You quickly try to move away, but the arm grabs you tight and you feel a pair of sweet lips crash onto yours. Right there and then you knew t was Harry.

"Hey handsome" You smile and look into his eyes.

"Hey Bri." he replies back while kissing your neck. As he keeps kissing your neck, you feel his bulge growing by your leg. You giggle and gwntly caress it, making harry moan

"Babe! Watch what you're doing." Harry says sternly.

You giggle and squeeze it, making him jump.

"Ok you asked for it!" and with that your pj tank came off and Harry was at your boobs. You let out moans as Harry licks and nips ad sucks and kisses them.

"Harry! No teasing tonight.. please!" you whimper and Harry rips off your pj pants and spreads your legs. He lowers his head and gently kisses your slits causing you to shiver. "No promises Babe." he says and kisses them again.

As Harry places his tongue in you, all you could do was grab the covers and moan. Harry's toungue swirled all around inside you, managing to hit your g-spot, making you say his name out loud.

"HARRY STYLES JUST GET IN ME ALREADY!" you manage to yell. Harry lifts himself up and smirks. He pulls off his shirt and pants, making him only in his boxers.

"Now Bri, you know what I wa-" and before he could finish, you pull off his boxers and start to pump his manhood. He moans at your touch. He can't take it anymore.

"Fuck this!" He throws you onto the bed and gets on top of you, his sparkling eyes looking down at you. He positioned himself at your entrance and waiting for your go. You nod gently and Harry thrusted in.

"Oh god!!!" You scream, you forgot how big he is. A few seconds after he starts to thrust while kissing you passionately. He hits your g-spot making you moan his name into the kiss. He pulls away and looks at you.

"Ahh fuuuuck Brrriiii! Youre so tight babe!" he thrusts harder, knowing you want more.

After a good long 10 minutes of Harry hitting your g-spot, you feel yourself at your climax. Harry gwntly rubs your clit as his thrusts get sloppier.

"Alright babe, on 3. 1, 2, 3!!" And with that, your walls tighten and you feel yourself letting go. You scream his name as his juices mix with yours. The pool down your leg and Harry pulls out.

"Oh, what a mess.. let me clean you up" he smiles and you knew, round 2 was coming up.

***** Here you go Bri :) hope you enjoyed*****