12. Cum and get me Part 1(BTS x NCT)

!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Jimin Centric

BTS x NCT
_________________________________________

Jimin

"This is gonna be dangerous you know that, but yet you still want to do it"

Here we go again for the 5th time. I sighed and tap his shoulder as I pass by him

"I just know that this is "fake concern" you actually want to get me killed that's why you introduced me to this mission"

I pick up my gun and insert it on my waist. I checked my bag and scan my other weapons to see if they're complete.

"Shut the fuck up dude you know I'm trying hard to be concern here"

"Yah yah I appreciate that"

I rolled my eyes at him. I'm used to this so why would I be bothered anyway. A very dangerous mission sounds like a fun death; you know invading the enemy's territory, no fucking pressure.

In the past 2 months the crime rate on certain cities reached its maximum and authorities are getting overwhelmed. Murders and assasinations of celebrities and politicians occured in unexpected times and places. You can measure how serious it is when they started contacting our agency. We're not known publicly, people doesn't even know that a certain organization exist. It's difficult to describe what kind of association we are in but what I can only say is that we kill people. We are hired to burn down places, murder someone, and also protect a certain individual. Literally depends on what the given mission is, as long as we are getting payed enough we don't care.

"Hey want me to come with you?"

Psh stop your bullshit man

I smirked at him and lean on the edge of the table crossing my arms in the process. Staring him down.

"So that you can have the half of the payment? No thanks pal"

He just shrugged his shoulders and sat on his gaming chair. I know he is worried but we never talk about that shit cos its cringey. We've been on the same unit for the past 5 years, sometimes we do jobs by group, sometimes by partner and he have been my partner since then.

I walk towards his computer and started scrolling, reading some information about the place I'm about to burn, yes I'm planning to burn their base down.

"The information that they sent us is limited and that's what makes this mission extra "deadly". All we know is their location and that they are a very big underground organization who kills people for money and for fun. Nothing very much shocking, all you have to do is wipe them out, kill their founder and burn their place down. The last one is not on the script but whatever"

Wait wiped them out? That sounds badass

"Okay but do we have even just a picture of what their mansion/basement/building looks like?"

He shooked his head no, and started eating his chips while moving his gaming chair back and forth. I just rolled my eyes at him and started to get ready. I'm gonna raid their place at 9 tomorrow morning. Yes morning. Who would expect that some shit's about to go down early in the morning right? Some of them might still be sleeping. I decided to head back to my room and open some beer. I open my phone and scroll for some good porn on a certain website. I need to get a good sleep, if ever I die tomorrow I'm sure I'm not be seeing a golden gate and angels flying all over the place so might as well bring myself to heaven now.

---------------

After waking up 3 hour early from my target time I then proceed to locate the the address given, although unsure I still followed the coordinates