11. Tease (EXO x NCT) 2

Kai x Yuta

Exo x NCT

-----------------

Jongin

"Bruh how fuckin...dare you?"
Chanyeol asked, annoyed. Disbelief is all over his face

The fuck is wrong with this gay?

"Yeol what's your problem? what did i do this time?"
I asked half asleep, barging into someone's bedroom early in the morning is not a good idea.

"Stop acting like you don't know, like you didn't just made out with your stepbrother i saw the video! "

So he knows already? and what video?

My brows knitted in annoyance as i stood up in front of him

"I did not fuck him tho, and what video?"

I deadpanned though I'm so confused. I just woke up and then in the blink of an eye all of this is happening. I turned my back at him and grabbed some cold water in the fridge, this whole conversation is nonsense.

I woke up this morning feeling like shit. My head hurts so bad and i didn't know how i got home or who take me back home. All i know is that my stepbrother lick the hell out of me last night for the sake of his dare, he gave me a body shot. That's all i can remember and I can't understand this man infront of me blabbering nonsense.

"I'm mad because you did not fuck him! that was your chance, you're so stupid! "

I choked as i drink the water and its all over me now, i coughed continuosly as i tried to breathe

What did he just say?!

"Yuta was so hot last night! And we both know that you like him, you should've fuck him"

Chanyeol got his phone from his pocket and dialed a number. He then face me and rolled his eyes on me.

Seriously.....he want me to fuck Yuta? I thought they like him

"Is fucking a stepbrother a new trend these days?"

I asked tiredly not getting the logic if theres any.

"You kiss him and have a make out session with him infront of everyone and now you're saying that? Are you for real?"

Oh uhmm....I mean

"I mean i shouldn't have done that in the first plac--"

"Shhh shh! I dont wanna hear it quiet"

He sat down on my bean bag while waiting for someone to answer his call

"Hello seungkwan? You still got a copy of that video right? Can you please send it to me right now?"

Seungkwan? Wtf he's the one who recorded us? Dont get me wrong I'm not even surprise just ya know...thought it was haechan or bambam

"Thanks man, btw mingyu said that he is not sending any nudes to you...yup i know bro...just ya know move on maybe?"

What kind of conversation is this ewww

Chanyeol turned his gaze back at me and patted the space beside him, asking me to sit there

"Now lets watch the video, when I first saw it I got hard honestly it was so hot!"

I looked at him with disgust