9. Sinner (Ateez)

Ateez Ship

Wooyoung x San

---------------------------------------

Third

We are all sinner, and some of us enjoy those moments where we committed sins, cos why not right? But Wooyoung will choose to be skin alive than to admit that he is enjoying himself while doing those innapropriate actions, while doing those sins.

He promised that he will never give in to the temptation, but here he is now, sweating, squirming and trying to get his shit together while recieving a head from his not so close friend, San

"San--ah fuck! G-get up! "

Wooyoung tried his best to pull San up, struggling to hold his lewd moans while tigthening his hold onto the others locks

San just groan and look up at him through his long lashes, enjoying the view above him. He love every second of this moment, having Wooyoung inside his mouth.

He didnt took his eyes off of the other giving Wooyoung a teasing look. He made sure that he will saw how his cock go in and out on his hot cavern.

I know you love this

San thought, and as if the devil heard him Wooyoung lets out a muffled scream and came on to his mouth, filling it with his sticky white substance.

He sucked even harder, milking the other more

"For someone that doesn't want it you seemed to moan a little louder"

San mocked while standing, wiping his mouth and fixing his hair

Wooyoung glared at him
"Go away sinner"

"Oh now baby dont be like that, admit it you love it, want me to---"
San was cut off when wooyoung shove his face away, not allowing him to finish his sentence while walking through the bathroom's door

"No, I have something important to do"

"I'm important so do me!"
San shouted on the corridor as wooyoung is going far from him and out of his sight

Wooyoung and San are "friends" for 4 months, not bestfriend, not best buddy or some shit but they find each other as a good fuck, yeah they will never admit that they are friends, for wooyoung because its disgusting. He will never be friends with the school's walking Sex Symbol. San is known as someone who fucks everyone, well not literally everyone, when he finds you hot and attractive he'll be coming for you. He gets anyone both male and female, single or in a relationship and even married, no one can say no to him. He'll put you on his cage and you'll fall for his charms right when you look at his eyes.

Half of the school's population is craving for him and the other half is heart broken because of him. You'll get a piece of him yes, but be prepare to be ripped in pieces.

Wooyoung met him at the bar, a one night stand. But one night is not enough for San, he never felt like that before. He searched for wooyoung not knowing that they are on the same school. They talked like normal people, like they are not thirsting for each other the moment that their paths crossed again. They came to a realization that they need each other to fullfil their needs. That's when they started being fuck buddies. But a month ago San courted someone and eventually got into a realtionship, he said that he fell inlove to the said guy at first sight who named hwanwoong. Wooyoung is aware about his relationship but they can't stop, they need each other. Their pride is just too high and can't admit that they'll miss each other if they stop.

They agree on keeping their not-so-romantic-relationship a secret, in short they are cheating. They chose to be a Sinner. As time goes by something unexpected happened