10. Tease (EXO x NCT) 1

Kai x Yuta

Exo x Nct

-----------------------------

Third

"Jongin this is Yuta, your stepbrother"

Junmyeon introduces, guiding Jongin infront of his new husband Kris and his son.

Jongin only nodded at Kris and avert his gaze to the younger man beside him.

He has a much longer hair than him, a mullet which is jet black, asian rounded eyes, thin lips, not so pale skin and an average body.

Well he cant really tell because the other is wearing a loose long sleeves and a tight pants.

Yuta was indeed a pleasant sight. He kinda looks like an anime character.
He snapped at his thoughts when he realized that he's staring too long and shamelessly checking out his stepbrother. He's obviously attractive and Jongin admits that he is stucked for a moment appreaciating the other, he might be not that beautiful for other's standard but he really got jongin stunned a bit, but this infatuation of his will not stop him from disliking his new family members, he has his reasons.

Yuta smiled at him softly and brought his right hand infront of him, asking for a formal handshake. Jongin just stared at the other's trembling hand, having no plans on accepting it.

Why is he trembling tho?

Not that he is being rude or something but maybe he is.

Junmyeon elbowed him and gave him a warning look, he just rolled his eyes and extended his hand to accept Yuta's.

The moment their hands came in contact, Jongin felt something inside of him, something strange and unfamilliar. He didnt mind all of it and maintain his cold approach. Jongin pulled away and bowed at them to show some respect.

"Nice meeting you, excuse me i have some more important matter to do"

Jongin turned his back and headed upstairs leaving the three of them

Junmyeon sighed heavily

"Im sorry about his attitude, he's just like that, yuta im sorry he's not really into handshake and all"

Junmyeon apologizes, resting his hand on Yuta's shoulder.

"No its ok, i understand atleast he accepted my hand"
Yuta replied while smiling, trying to lighten the atmosphere

Junmyeon laughed at him and peck at Kris' lips.

"Lets go upstairs, im gonna show you your room Yuta and honey my room is on the second floor you can proceed there"

Jongin didnt like that they have another member added to the family, not that he's acting childish or does he hold grudges. He is not againts his father having a new husband, its just that he'll never get to be alone in their own house anymore. He loves his privacy and he likes being alone. He hates socializing, he only got 3 friends in his whole life and he's fine with it. He wants a peaceful and quite place, he does not want people near him or around his environment, but now its impossible. He got a stepbrother who's room is just next to his. He wants the whole third floor for himself, but now he has to share. His reason might be funny and childish but he cant help it, thats what he wants.

After taking a cold and relaxing shower jongin decided to grab some midnight snack downstairs, not bothering to put on some clothes, leaving only his gray boxers and walking through the stairs like he's a bench model and the whole kitchen is his runway. He opened the fridge and grab the first thing that he sets his eyes on, which is a bowl of salad. He turn around, all attention is on his food and not minding to set his gaze on his way.