The other Side of the Wall

Disclaimer: I don't own Attack on Titan. At this point, the reactions belong to me.

Previously: The rest of the group find out about the truth of the curse of Ymir, Historia being the Queen and what Grisha did to the Reiss family.

A/N: I'll do my best for this story. A little Warning. I am not so good at writing. I'm from Germany and english is my second language. Please point out the grammatical and logic errors when you find some. It would be very helpful.

|~|

Grisha and Kruger stood atop of the wall. "Each of the nine Titans has a name to describe it and that includes the one you're about to inherit from me. No matter which era has found itself in, it has ever pushed forward, seeking out freedom. For the sake of freedom it fights. "It's name..." Eren stood in his cell, hand on his chin. "...the Attack Titan."

The scouts were in the meeting room with Queen Historia and highranked soldiers. "Eren was able to control pure Titans in the past, to escape a dire situation." Hange said.

'If someone with royal blood is made to a Titan that I touch, it might be possible for me to use the Founding Titan's powers.' Eren thought and looked down. 'But if they knew of that possibility, what would the military do to Historia?'

Nothing, as long as I am here, nobody would hurt Historia or the other kids. Levi thought.

Back to Kruger and Grisha on the wall. "Have a family." Kruger said. "Huh?" Grisha looked at him.

"Your wife, your child, your neighbours if need be. Love someone inside the walls." Kruger held the syringe in his hand.

"If you can't do that, it'll only repeat. The same history... The same mistakes... Over and over... To save Mikasa and Armin, and everyone else you must see it through."

"I still can't believe that the Attack Titan can see into the Future." Connie said.

"Me too." Sasha agreed.

"What must he thought, when he met us?" Armin wondered.

"I don't know." Mikasa mumbled in her scarf.

"Mikasa? Armin? Who is that?" Grisha asked him.

"Who knows? I'm not sure... Whose memories are those?"