Part 1;Chapter 2: A new partner joins in.

Wyatt wakes up feeling very.....hungry. So he gets into his red hoodie with black pants and goes downstairs to make some bacon. Wyatt goes down into his kitchen and picks bacon out of the freezer. He turns around to grab a pan, but then notices something different with the egg. There was a small crack in it.

"Well that wasn't there before." Wyatt states. As Wyatt says this the egg shakes and gains a new crack in it. Wyatt takes the egg out of the backpack and puts it down on the counter. It shakes more and more and then after around 15 minutes, it had 14 cracks in it. Wyatt was now eating the bacon that he cooked in those 15 minutes. Then the egg started shining, brighter and brighter and brighter until.... a chubby alligator took it's place. Actually, this alligator was on it's hind legs instead of all fours. It was bright blue with red spikes on it's back and a tan line across it's chest. It's eyes were redish-brownish and had a black underline. It was looking at the floor when it hatched and blinked many times. Then it looked around confusingly, trying to figure out where it is. Then, it looked straight at Wyatt and smiled.

"Totodile!" The gator yelled sounding very happy to see Wyatt. Wyatt was shocked. He had never seen this Pokemon before (mainly because he hasn't visited Johto). Wyatt picked up the gator, trying to figure out what Pokemon it is. He then remembered the pokedex on the backpack, so he put the gator down and  tried to figure out how to activate the pokedex. While he was doing this, the gator started walking around the counter and exploring. Eventually the gator found the backpack and, like any newborn would do, went inside it. Wyatt noticed this and was about to get him out when all of a sudden, he heard a noise that went, "ping." Wyatt looked at the pokedex and it turned on, somehow?

"Totodile, the big jaw pokemon," The pokedex said, "This one is specifically a male. Its well-developed jaws are powerful and capable of crushing anything. Even its trainer must be careful."

"Well I better keep that in mind," Wyatt said, "So you're a totodile then?" The gator responded by chewing on one of Wyatt's bacon that he didn't finish. He tossed the bacon into the air and caught it in his mouth as it was falling. "Well, he has a big jaw so it probably is." Just then Wyatt looked into the pocket of his backpack, where a water bottle would usually go, and saw some sort of rock in it. Wyatt picked it up and was able to look at it for a good two seconds before the totodile jumped up from the plate of bacon and ate the stone.

"WHAT THE HECK TOTODILE!?" Wyatt yelled. To this the totodile only responded with what looked like a shrug. In the two seconds Wyatt was able to look at it, he recognized it as an ever-stone. "Welp, guess that I won't see your evolutions any time soon." Wyatt said with disappointment, "Actually I think I have a name for you now. Tot, because you like eating a lot of food and you like a tater tot." To this Tot jumped up excitedly as he was excited to have a name.

Wyatt began thinking about something, specifically what he would need to bring when he goes on a journey. Obviously he would bring Tot, who was currently trying to open his pantry doors, he will need to bring my poke balls, he can pick up some food from the grocery store, changes of clothes, and a lighter. So Wyatt packs up everything except for the food in his free pocket in the backpack got Tot settled in, and got ready to traverse the region of Zandos.