Lives, Ever After

A teen leans on a part of the broken wall of Union. Union has been destroyed and slowly reclaimed by nature but, Beasts and Grimm are still there living as a Grimm was standing over the teen. He looks at his upcoming death, as standing over him was an Alpha Beowulf raising its paw.

He closes his eyes turn his head away and covers his face with his arms as he hears the Grimm swing towards him but a whimper came.

The teen slowly lowers his arms and opens his eyes seeing the Alpha Beowulf now a withering corpse on the ground.

The Beowulf was cut in half he looks around only to see nothing but little did he know a figure in white watches from a broken window.

The teen quickly runs back, yet the teen didn't notice that there are rose petals near the corpse slowly being pushed away by the winds.

The figure sighed as it looks at the now traumatized teen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Another figure, this time wearing a lime hoodie, a bandana with a black trail turning into a wide smile on it covering half the figure's face, dark slacks, and rubber shoes.

The figure's face was hidden by the shadows as he leans on the wall watching a store and its employees doing good. The figure seemed to be a male due to his body shape, his hands are inside of its hoodie's pockets as it looks at a storefront.

The figure takes out his scroll and dials someone. "The explosives are in."

"Alright. Activate it." The person from the phone.

The call disconnects as the hoodie-wearing person takes out his other hand and revealing a detonator.

He flicks it and clicks the button and an explosion happened. People began to rush over and check it out.

He smiles under his mask and walked away. His back turned from the flames of the now destroyed store.

He throws a sheet of paper revealing the newspapers of Mantle showing the missing people with varying ages and a suspicious store that sells meat.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Three bangs were heard on a door and finally a S.W.A.T team member kicks a door down as the rest of its squad runs in lighting the place up with their flashlights as the leader of the squad is Aqua enters.

The room was big but their sights stopped as in the middle of the room was a figure smelling rotten being tied to the chair as dried blood scatter the ground.

Upon closer look, they see candles on the foot of the figure. Aqua gets closer to the figure its head down tied to the chair.

She raises her head but to her surprise. It had no eyes. She sighed and let it go limp.

"Search the other rooms!" She commands.

"Yes Ma'am!" They yelled exiting the room.

She gave the corpse one last look before exiting the room not realizing that on a table was a jar filled with a pair of eyes and two Neopolitan candles.

Light up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

4 cloaked figures stand on the edge of a cliff but facing them is a trio. Todoroki, Izuku, and Uraraka.

One of the few only survivors of Class 1A. The cloaked figures lower their hoods revealing their identity of Team JNPR surprising them.

They stare at each other. They want to greet and meet each other trying to catch up to each other but the only splitting them up is a cliff and water.

Team JNPR is currently on a mission to find a rogue "hunter" of mankind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Maniacal laughter echoes the forest as blade sparks flashes through followed by multiple gunshots before a thud.

"You... You damm... Damm you!" A voice yelled as the owner spits blood.

"I've changed my ways Tyrian..." Pointing his red blade at his face. "Unfortunately for you... You fought a changed man."

He shifts his aim and thrusts his blade towards Tyrian's chest penetrating through and stabbing his heart.

Pulling his blade out and turn his head at the village nearby seeing corpses litter the streets as the living began preparing for defense against the Grimm and a little nun healing those who are still alive and kicking.

Swiping his blade off the blood of his fellow fannus brethren. He walks towards the village deciding to bury the corpse later.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A red-haired figure cleans a glass while servers run around giving the bar's patrons their meals and drinks.

Two figures, male and female enter the room and sat on the barstool. The figure continued his cleaning.

"Bartender! One brown derby!" The male orders, before turning to his partner. "You?"

"Strawberry Sunrise, one with those little umbrellas." The 2nd ordered.

The figure nodded and goes to make their drinks. The two figures talk to each other, they seem to have traveled from far away.

But what caught the bartender's attention was their talk about the hunters.

About what happened to them and their lives before, during, and after the hunters' arrival.

He slides their drinks perfectly stopping right in front of them and returned to his cleaning.

"Hey! Buddy!" The figure calls out.

"Hm?" The Bartender raises a brow towards them.

"Can I order one more thing?" He asks.

"You haven't finished your drink, sir." The bartender replied sighing.

"Don't worry. I'll finish it but." His finger drags on the rim of the drink.

"May I order a... Great One?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A black room... Pitch Black... But it doesn't stay dark for long as a green orb lights up providing little light.

Footsteps echoes as the light show a Hunter's Chest. "Another Great One has awakened."

"Hmmm... Ah... I sense him now... Deep inside the ruins of Vacuo."

"Shall I go or send some hunters to take care of it?"

"No... Let him come to us. He'll send his minions."

"I see... I won't argue with your decision."

"May the hunt return once more."

==================================

Farewell Good Hunters, May You Find Your Worths In The Waking World

- The Doll