I.E.D

Monday morning Luna arrives at the school with Liam and spots Scott "Can I go see Scotty?" she asks her brother

Monday morning Luna arrives at the school with Liam and spots Scott "Can I go see Scotty?" she asks her brother. "Yeah, get him to bring you to me at break or lunch." Liam tells her. "Okay Lee-Lee." Luna smiles before running over to Scott. "Hey Luna." Scott smiles picking her up. Luna smiles and puts her face in his neck "Lee-Lee said to take me to him bweak or lunch." she tells him. "Okay, you want to come meet another member of the pack?" Scott asks. Luna smiles and nods excitedly making Scott chuckle "Okay, come on then." he tells her carrying her to a dark car. A man with dark hair and stubble gets out the car "Luna this is Derek." Scott says. "This the pup?" Derek asks. Scott nods and chuckles slightly as Luna tries to wriggle free, Derek smiles and takes Luna out of Scott's arms and lets her scent mark "Any tips on how to deal with a pup this young?" Scott asks. "Let her scent mark when she needs to, lots of running around, she'll probably start teething now her wolf instincts are out. Also make sure to have pack nights where she can puppy pile." Derek tells him as Luna buries her face in Derek's neck. "Anything else?" Scott asks. "Yeah, she'll be drawn to you every full moon. She needs to know where you are." Derek responds. Luna makes a content noise and wraps her body round Derek "You wike a teddy." she grins making Scott try not to laugh. "Not a word Scott." Derek warns him. Luna giggles and reaches out to Scott who takes her into his arms "He a teddy." she tells him in a whisper making him chuckle slightly.

Luna sits in the locker room while Derek and Scott talk to Liam after a couple minutes Scott walks over and picks her up "You want to go to Liam or stay with me til break?" he asks. "Wait til bweak." Luna responds with a small smile. Scott nods and carries her to his first class "Economic disparity exists in all forms. Well, take sports, for example. Some teams have better training facilities, some have better equipment... Unlike Beacon Hills, that can barely afford the duct tape to keep our equipment together..." Coach says before coming to a stop at Stiles' desk "You know, Stilinski... If I could gade you on how profoundly you disturb me, you'd be an A-plus student." he tells the teen making Luna giggle. "Thanks, Coach." Stiles responds. "Put those pictures away." Coach says before going to walk off but Stiles grabs the end of the Lacrosse stick and looks at the end, pulling it off to look at it. "Stilinski! The hell is wrong with you?...Don't answer that." Coach asks before walking off. Stiles turns to look at Scott and Luna "It's a lacrosse player." he tells them. "The killer's on the team." Scott realises.

Luna sits on Coach's desk while Scott, Stiles and Kira search the spare Lacrosse kit for the killer's weapon "This is pointless-- most of the team plays with their own gear." Scott sighs. "Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled?" Kira suggests. "The game's the best way to catch him red-handed..." Scott responds. "But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death? Which, by the way, could be either of you guys." Stiles tells them. "Or Liam... Or Luna" Scott adds whispering the last part "Well, we don't have the whole list, and they could be on it." he continues. "We don't know anything about that list-- how it's made, how it's updated. I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census, anyway?" Stiles questions. "How do they even know about me?" Kira adds. "They know about everyone." Scott responds brushing Luna's fringe out her eyes. Stiles sighs "I think Kira's right. I think we should stop the game." he says. "I'm not afraid." Scott responds firmly. "Neither am I." Kira adds. "Well, I'm terrified, and I'm not even on the list! Guys, these are professional killers-- it's their profession. One of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off! Who knows what else they have?" Stiles points out. Luna looks at him in confusion "You silly." she decides making Stiles look at her. "No you're silly." he retorts. "No you." Luna pouts. "No you." Stiles responds. "Stiles, you're arguing with a three year old." Scott points out. Stiles goes to open his mouth but closes it making Luna giggle slightly at him and stick her tongue out. Smiling Scott picks her up "Let's go find Liam." he tells her. "Lee-Lee!" Luna giggles with a smile.