Smoke and Mirrors

Luna sits in Aiden's arms as they wait with Ethan, Isaac and Liam for Malia and Stiles to walk down from Scott's room "Oh! Liam, go home

Luna sits in Aiden's arms as they wait with Ethan, Isaac and Liam for Malia and Stiles to walk down from Scott's room "Oh! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." Stiles tells the beta. "Why not?" Liam asks. "Because it's a full moon, and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles responds. "You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the backseat or something?" Liam questions. "You tore through the last chains, remember?" Malia tells him. "Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles adds. "Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asks making Ethan, Aiden and Isaac all chuckle as Stiles stares at him. "Seriously? You haven't seen it, either?" Stiles asks, going past. "Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?" Liam asks. "You'd get out of that, too." Isaac points out. "Liam, you've been a Werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." Stiles tells him. "I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something! There has to be." Liam tells them. "Maybe there is..." Stiles trails off.

Everyone minus Lydia meet at a warehouse, Luna feeling the effects of the full moon already and running round her brothers "Luna, come here, Braeden is bringing the van in." Isaac tells her. Luna jumps into his arms, giggles as she nuzzles her face into his neck "How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asks. "I'm a U.S. Marshal." Braeden points out with a scoff. "Yeah, I thought that was just a cover..." Stiles trails off. "Are we really bringing him?" Derek asks, motioning to Liam. "Are we really bringing him?" Isaac counters, motioning to Peter. "We're bringing everyone that we can. And, considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going." Peter cuts in. "What's that mean?" Malia asks. "If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Peter explains. "What, she wants to make him younger?" Liam asks. "Or take him back to when he wasn't a Werewolf..." Derek trails off, watching as Luna starts running round again. "A Werewolf can't steal a True Alpha's power. But, maybe a Nagual Jaguar with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her...? Maybe she can. So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going..." Peter tells them. "We can't, not without Lydia." Stiles tells them.

"What's she doing at the school, anyway?" Derek asks. "We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent. Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker." Malia explains. "Nothing..." Stiles sighs, checking his phone. "If she has a car, she can catch up to us." Braeden points out. "That's a good point. We'll call her from the road." Peter nods. "No, what if something happened? What if she's in trouble?" Stiles asks. "Fine. You stay, you find her. We're going on without you." Peter responds. "I could call Mason. He has a study group at the school. Maybe he could look for her?" Liam suggests. "All right. Fine." Stiles nods. "Remember what we're dealing with-- it's not just Kate, it's Berserkers. You might see human eyes behind those skulls... Do not assume there's any humanity left. Oh... This little one is terrified of them, aren't you? Don't worry, my friend. It is that fear that will keep you alive. A reminder to everyone? You do not fight Berserkers to survive-- you fight to kill." Peter tells them all. "Lu, come on." Aiden calls. Luna runs over, jumping into Aiden's arms "Let's go find Scott and Kira." Aiden tells her. "Find Alpha?" Luna asks. "Yeah find Alpha." Isaac smiles, taking Luna and plugging her into her car seat.