Falling asleep

|just a short Rasazy chapter =v=|

[currently working on 1 more draft and a diff book lol]

|shut up das my job- anyways enjoy :]|

_____

3rd POV 

Tonight was rainy. The rest of the citizens had already fallen asleep because of the cold, but others were mostly playing in the rain.

Meanwhile at the church, one of the family were still awake. 

Rasazy was reading a book while sitting on her bed. She was reading for hours,  she didn't even notice it was past midnight, but she did feel like time was running quite slow. 

The white haired girl eventually started to feel tired. She placed a bookmark between the pages in her book and closed it, then set it aside and layed down. 

She tried closing her eyes, but it made her head feel dizzy. 

She turned on each side every minute, but it made her uncomfortable. 

She tried turning off the light, but she was worried she might have nightmares about the void or her brother would just try to scare her.  

She tried covering her head with a pillow and wrapped herself in a blanket, but it would make her suffocate and make her feel hot.

She tried playing relaxing sleep music, but it would just make her think a lot and distract her.

The white haired girl couldn't think of other ways to sleep. She felt tired, but somehow couldn't go straight to sleep. 

Was she thinking too much?

Was she worried about something?

Was it not too peaceful?

Was she... stressed?

She wanted all her thoughts to stop, but it kept ringing in her head.

She then sighed, then let her thoughts overflow her mind, trying to stay calm. They slowly started to fade away somehow, and all she could hear is the rain.

She was very calm, listening closely as the rain poured. Each moment she could feel the raindrops going slower while taking deep breaths. Each drop hitting the ground pushing away the stress and worry. It's as if the rain were guiding her to a place where no danger can enter, just peace and calm.

As she heard the drops continuously fall, she felt her eyes starting to close, and time going slower than usual.

Then, just in a second, 

she was fast asleep.

_____

|oh my gosh is this even me anymore?? LOL since when did i write like this XD|

[and sorry its short]

(this is also quite relatable honestly)