Running is part of escaping pt2

3rd POV

Kapi quietly and carefully opened the door. He quietly and slowly walked out and scanned the area making sure theres no sight of Ren. 

When he thought it was safe, he kept walking across the living room until he reached the front door. He turned the handle very, very slowly and gently pulled it open, then rushed out and closed the door and ran away.

Little did he know the his owner was still awake.

A noise alerted Ren, so he looked out his window and saw Kapi running away. He felt furious. "Oh no you won't.."

He rushed downstairs and ran out the door, keeping track of the cat. This caught Kapi's attention and made him run faster out in the streets.

He ran into a few objects on the way, but he never stopped running. He then bumped into a tall pink teenager who looked like a devil.

"Dude, watch it!" he exclaimed.

Kapi looked a bit frightened or panicked. "I-I'm so sorry but please help me!" He turned his head around to see the pink Russian running faster. The teen could assume he's running away from Ren. He usually wouldn't really care about these things, but if it's his cousin, he has to help.

Kapi looked even more panicked. "Please just- hide me!" The teen shook his head. "If you're tryna get away from that guy then you'll have to run as well, you can't hide forever." "He'll catch up to me!" 

"You want to escape, right? Well running is part of it."

Kapi looked down to the ground, the teen did make a point. He looked back up to the boy. "Do you know any place where I can't be spotted?" "Yeah, there's an alleyway where someone named Whitty is. Just turn to the left and then straight."

The cat smiled. "Thank you so much!" He then ran off towards the directions the boy had told him.

Back with the boy, he looked angrily at Ren who was getting closer.

___

|I FINALLY POSTED IT... AMIGOS IM SO SORRY, IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I HAD OTHER STORIES AND DISCORD STUFF TO FIX AND I FEEL LIKE I'M VERY SLOWLY LOOSING INTEREST IN THIS BOOK, THEN NEW FANDOMS I JUST JOINED- YKNOW.. SO MY DEEPEST AND GREATEST APOLOGIES HERMANOS/HERMANAS *bows*|