The Show pt2

|ayo i saw a Void angst fanart existing in google so dont blame me for whats comin o>o (jk lmao its just a- AH SPOILER, ONTO THE CHAPTER)|

[btw i dont think we have enough space for the new character]

___

3rd person POV

Void and BF started the rap battle.

At first, they both kept up to the song perfectly. BF was hitting all the arrows halfway until he noticed that his opponent was suddenly missing just a little of his arrows. "Seriously, in your song?" the blue haired boy thought. 

Lucian and Abby noticed as well, but shrugged it off. Lucian, was mostly confused.

The two students beside them were quite surprised at how fast Void's song is and how his face and some parts of his clothes glow. They were amazed.

The song was nearly over, the popstar missed a few arrows again but kept up in the end and hit more than he missed, which made him win. BF sighed and just accepted his defeat.

Void smiled, "Finally proved you're just an internet rapper wannabe." "Says the one who missed notes!" BF teased. This got Void mad, but he stayed chill instead since he remembered there was a small audience next to them.

"But eh, good game!" The blue haired boy said, then walking outside the alley with his girlfriend, leaving the three behind.

"Finally, that kid got beaten!" The ginger cat exclaimed with a smile. "The 'performance' was cool, nice voice by the way," said the (ok pls gimme better nicknames that describes this boy) pink teen. Void put away his mic and smiled. "Thanks."

~~~ (at the back of M.A, the school)

They became quite good and quick friends after a few hours of hanging out. They talked about each others lifestyle or what happens in each other's places.

Abby smirked. "This guy over here has a job." Void looked at her, "Really?" Lucian lightly shook his head towards his friend. Abby continued.

"Yeah, he delivers mail." 

"Oh wow, heh." "Abby!" Lucian exclaimed. This made the ginger cat's head look up and laugh a little, then she saw how darker the sky became. 

"Well, today was a lot of fun, but I think I gotta go now. See y'all." And with that she walked away, going towards her house. 

Lucian looked down, "So.. What now?" Void shrugged. Lucian hummed a bit then looked up at him. "Hey, how about we rap battle?"

The popstar smiled, "Sure, why not."

"Alright-" "Wait how are we gonna get a speaker?" Lucian smiled and got out his baseball bat, "Wait here."

The pink teen climbed over a fence and jumped off landing onto the other side, then throwing his bat towards the music room's window causing it to break open. He then carefully went into the window and spotted the radio on the floor that they used for the rap battle ealier during breaktime, then grabbed it and headed back out, bringing a mic as well and his bat of course. 

He came back outside the fence, showing the popstar the radio. "I got it, now let's start!"

Void turned on one of his songs (Asteroids) on the radio and stood in his spot as well as Lucian. Void started singing his first part, followed by Lucian. Once the popstar heard his voice, he was surpised. He thought Lucian's voice was different and deep, which made it cool. The pink teen also seemed to like his song.