Deep sleep

Hey Readers! Seems like a lot of fans of BK and FT making some debate about power levels. Don't be. in FT, Shock wave and air pressure were not likely been show because there were not knowingly when FT was made, Nah! maybe the animator they choose wasn't good making those and budget? sometimes they show on different characters just a bit. and of course, they focus on comedy and drama(family/friendship/comfort) It was only shows clearly in Natsu vs. Gajeel, Mira vs refill. (shock wave/pressure and speed much been shown). If your manga reader then that's better!

Bk is likely to focus much on a fight that's why air pressure is everywhere to attract fans. (Anime)

Bk is innovative to every old anime. Talk about references.

Natsu is kinda similar to thinking of Zebra a bit about magic knights.

Sorry to BK fans but, this fanmade is focus much more on Fairytail characters about their adventure.

Will Natsu join in magic knights in the future? The vote is yours and please, and wherein the squad we put them?

Sorry about my grammar please forgive me. I'm below the average person who failed in college 3 times. I'm a person who likely likes to stay in the house and read or watch anime. Talk about a useless man who didn't do anything about his life. Wish there is real reincarnation. Too bad only the afterlife was real.
____________     ___________________

'Thoughts'

"Speak"

"Spell"

_____________   _______    

Natsu sleeping in an unknown place room.In his dream.

It's luminous. Everywhere he glances is all white then suddenly he decent and he sees a familiar place.

"F-fairy tail?" he just said. His eyes felt like it's going to burst into a cry seeing the guild he enters for most of his life but before he could do it, someone calling him. He looks at who called him.

"What's the matter, Natsu?" it's Happy. His partner.

Immediately Natsu hug him "Happy! I miss you buddy!" he cried.

"You're weird today Natsu, you cried like a baby." happy replied.

Natsu: "Please let me see the others."

Happy: "Aye!"

In place of Fairytail Guild.

"Natsu is crying weird today" happy stated to team Natsu who is: Erza, Wendy, Lucy, Charla, Happy, and Gray.

"You just slept a week you jerk! you really miss the mission we took." Gray said giving Natsu a quest mission sheet they took.

"To bad for you, Natsu. The guild board didn't put S-Class mission yet so, let's wait till they put some." Erza said to him.

"Everyone!" Natsu hugs them all.

"Hey hey what are you doing, Natsu?" lucy said blushing.

Gray irritates: "What's wrong with you jerk?"

Wendy worried about him: "Is something wrong, Natsu-san?"

Charla: "he may be dreamed bad about us."

Ezra: "What's that supposed to be?"

Happy: "maybe he dreams we didn't like him to invite some quest"

Natsu breaks the hug and looks at them.

Natsu: "Thank you" he bowed to them.

Gray: "What's wrong you flame brain, this isn't you!"