First meet

Hello everyone! Let's get this started.
.
.

.
.

Natsu died at the age of 19 in my story(his behavior is very childish) and his maturity is slow because he returns to become a child again in the Black clover world.

/Even in 'FT 100year quests' Natsu is still a childish person. (his age in this is 21-22 not sure but it's in the 20s)/

All I can say is his behavior here in my fanfic is really fit to his age right now(but with likely some matured area he had) with advanced experiences compare to any other in the BK world.
.
.

.
.
.

[I'm still immature so it's hard for me to do matured type conversation]

About Harem. <3

Noeille? I plan for her to be a lover of Asta in the future since they were the closes ones and Asta is the only reason why noeille is still in Magic knights(talking about when noeille can't control her powers) but it's up to you guys. we can put her if you guys like...

Secured Harem candidates:

Kagura/Akame

Lisanna

Lucy

Plan to add in the harem. (depends on the reader if you want to include it or not. please suggest who among them)

Mimosa

Kahono

Sally

Lolopechka

Mariella

OC(My choice)

OC(My choice)

I forgot to explain who really is Akame:

Akame is from the anime/manga 'Akame ga kill' character that I use. well since kagura and akame were the same swords user and the same hair color, I decided to mix them.

Kagura is in their 20s in fairytail and Akame is 18 so I decided to use her as Kagura kid since they both have the same hairstyle.

I decided to mix their power as well since I didn't know what other power.

__________, _________________, _________

'Thought'

"Speak"

"Spell"

____________________________________

•Meet•

Present.

The trio went on a journey to the southern area where Natsu had someone to meet with for the help he needs. Natsu commands Akame if she can summon his friend which akame did what he said.

Humming Whistle*

Someone arrives in the area. It's a white tiger that is 8ft tall.

"Wah! I miss you, buddy!" Natsu hugs the tiger.

"You two just met a month ago," Akame said to Natsu.

"Really? for me it's been long already. Hahaha!" Natsu replied with kinda embarrassment.

"I'd never seen a tiger that big like this!" lisanna comment what she saw.
Indeed she has transformation like this when she's in Earthland before but when she rencarnated. She doesn't have this transformation anymore.