We meet again

In this story, Natsu died along with other characters of a fairy tail. Lucy, Lisanna, and Kagura were dead in the final battle between Dragon, immortal, and humans or others. Then, they reincarnated to the world of Black Clover.

Asta and Yuno exist here, but our team fairytail won't follow their story and have a different flow. (For now)

_________________________________

'thought'

"speak"

"Spell"

____________________________________

In Forsaken Realm of Saussy Village.

It's a Village full of enthusiasm. People lived here with simple living, content with what they had. The population of Village is not likely a lot, but the economy there is abundant, it's thanks to a teenage boy who does the mission stuff in exchange for a small reward of money and food. but, sometimes the teenage boy does some kind of overdoing destruction stuff to the mission which the villagers complain about every work he made. He is Natsu Dragneel, but when he reincarnated to the Clover world, he becomes 'Summer Wyvern.' He is been born by Gaile Wyvern (OC), her mother to this world. but died being born to him. Natsu being taken care small church in the Saussy Village area which his personality change frequently. He becomes Matured a bit and quite polite which the most change to his personality.

In the cliff edge to the road of
Saussy Village. A teenage boy who had Salmond hair wearing a black jacket and short of black and at the bottom had drawn of flames. the teenage boy sigh and lean to the boulder which is near to him and sat on it. he looks to the sky and lets his eyes close.

'It's been 16 years huh.'

Yes! it's been 16 years since the last time when he saw his world. Natsu has been given a second chance to the Angel of death which is Grimm Reaper. The reaper said he is been qualified to be reincarnated again to his good deeds and saving his world and avoiding creating a new world again. (which is a fairy heart of Mavis power took by zeref preventing to create a new world again.) The Grimm decided to intact his memories as a plus gift to him but not the powers, the reaper said he needs to train to achieve or awoken his magical powers in Earthland. Natsu understands the situation and accepts his offer. The reaper decided to reincarnate him to Clover world and restart his life again, he will need to educate his life to the new world and understand the language, culture, and other things. he gives him a small explanation to the world about magic and Natsu understand it. Natsu felt relief when the reaper said he doesn't need a grimoire for his life there.

'Well... At least, That world had been saving. Thanks to our efforts.' Natsu smile thinking he also save the Earthland and dies proudly being a Fiarytail member and a Son of Fire Dragon King Igneel.

"Well... time to work!" Natsu arises from where he sat and made a walk to his home place.

.
.
.
.
.

"Good morning there, Mayor!" Natsu greets the mayor of the Saussy Village.

"Oh! Good day Summer! I was just gonna summon you here for a matter." Mayor said to him.

"Just call me Natsu. You know, it's kinda weird calling me that name, so Natsu is okay, or you're doing purpose, Mayor?"

"HAHA! got that right there, Natsu!"

Natsu sweat drop " yeah... you're weird, mayor"

"Oh! back to business. I don't have any work for you this day... but, I've just got news for ya!"

"huh? that's kinda frustrating... I don't have enough savings from my recent jobs these days but... what's the news you got, mayor?"

"Someone been like to summon you. she said that you know her and she likes to see you personally." the mayor said to him giving a weird-looking.