Different path

.

.

.

Next day.

Village of Klenn.

"Finally Mika! Where have you been? We've been looking to you all around!" A man looks like in his 40s as he is the mayor of Klenn Village Lissana lived.

"I'm sorry mayor. I didn't say anything about leaving our Village. I'm deeply embarrassed!" Lisanna said as her cheeks in red being embarrassed.

"I think it's understandable as you finally meet your dream"

...!

"It's not that way you think! Please don't think something, Natsu!" Lisanna said.

"Huh?" Natsu replied didn't understand her. "Oh! By the way, I have something to give to you." He said as the small object transforms to its original size and a ton of gold and treasure pop up to them.

The mayor's eyes pop up shocking what he saw.

"Oops! I forgot, I compress all of them when I transform them into a single thing. ... You can get some to it only as I have another place to give."

.
.
.
.
.
..

.

.

.

At the edge of the Village.

Natsu and Lisanna were there to loosen up.

"Your Village was peaceful huh," Natsu said as he looks at the peaceful sunset.

"... Even like this, we still feel the difficult life as for thieves and bandits still lurking around."

"Oh? Still unfinished business huh."

"It seems, but I think I need to stay here for my Village for a while. My Village needs me today, ... If it's okay, can I leave you for a while? I mean, I don't like to separate with you but as we first met, I completely left the Village responsibilities I had. I felt ashamed leaving it and went to my desires."

...

"I see... I understand we all had our destiny and I understand that." 'That answer her self last night.' He thought.

.

.

.

Next day,

"Thank you for your hospitality and taking care of me. I enjoy staying here in a day"

"It was a pleasure to meet you, summer! We debt you this all" mayor replied.

"It's nothing. It's just lucky we got this and made my promise answer it quick."

'We steal it to someone who steals it. Kinda shiver thinking about it

...

"Gonna leave Mika?"

"... For now. But I will be back here and visit her when I'm done with my works, but now we got our works to do."

"I deeply apologize to that"

"No need to worry. Even she won't tell me the real reason, I understand that."

'When we first met, I notice her actions towards me and when I talk to her Village, her actions suddenly change. ... I trust she can do it

.

.

.

Natsu left the Village without saying goodbye to Mika/Lisanna.