she wears your hoodie

The feeling of the golden rays of the sunshine on your skin woke you from your slumber.

You went to roll into Yerim's arms. It's her day off and you want to be held in her warm embrace for as long as possible today.

But to your dismay, her side of the bed was empty and the sheets were cold.

You opened your eyes with a whine. You're not sure what time it is but you're not ready to get out of bed yet.

You sat up against the pillows and looked at the clock. You were surprised to find it was a little after ten in the morning.

You were about to get up and go find Yerim, her name on your lips.

But the sound of her pretty voice melted your heart. The bathroom door was partly open so you sat back and listened to her sing and hum quietly.

A minute later, you heard her padding across the bathroom floor and into the bedroom.

You stared at her as she put the towel in the empty basket.

When she looked at you to see if you were still asleep, her eyes sparkled when they locked with yours.

"Good morning, sweet girl." She smiled and walked over to you, kissing your lips lovingly.

You happily kissed her back and then pulled away with a big smile on your face, mesmerized by how insanely cute she looked as she stood there in just your hoodie.

You put your arms around her and pulled her onto the bed before you moved to hover over her.

"You're wearing my hoodie," you smiled and kissed her cheek.

"It's cozy. I love it. Smells like you."

You grinned and pecked her lips a couple of times.

"You just look so beautiful, so irresistible." You whispered against her lips before kissing the corners of them. "You look better in it than I do, baby."

She threw her head back with a giggle, shaking it as she looked back at you.

"Not possible."

You put your forehead against hers and as you gazed into her eyes, swearing you've never seen anyone so beautiful in all your life.

You swear that every day, you just fall even more in love with her. She just gets even more beautiful each and every day.

"I was thinking, since we both have the day off, we'll spend the entire day together. I want to take you out for breakfast."

"I'd love that."

She leaned in to kiss you, making your heart swell in your chest over how much you love her.

She rolled you onto your back and went to get out of bed, only for you to put your arms around her to pull her on top of you again.

"We'll go in a few minutes. Keep kissing me for now." You said and watched her eyes light up before she leaned in and pushed her lips back onto yours once more as you pulled her close, refusing to let her go.