she misses you while in the studio

You put the book in your hands down for the first time in a couple of hours as soon as you heard the familiar sound of the ringtone you have set for Yerim.

With a flutter in your heart, you quickly reached for it and answered the call, excited to hear her voice.

"Yerim! Hey, babe. I didn't think I'd hear from you today with how busy you and the girls are, but I'm happy you called. How are you doing?"

You thought you'd hear her sweet voice filled with happiness in response. But you instead got a heavy sigh and her quietly mumble 'not good'.

"What's wrong, my love?"

"I'm stressed." She spoke quietly. "I feel a little overwhelmed today and all I can think about is you. I keep thinking about getting home to you tonight and then I get sad because it's still hours away and I miss you so much I don't know if I can last that long."

"Oh, Yerim. It's okay."

She shook her head, although you couldn't see that.

"I know it's your day off and you wanted to spend it curled up on the sofa reading and relaxing but... is there any way you can come down here? I miss you a lot and I don't know if I can make it through the day without seeing your pretty face and feeling the comfort of your arms around me."

You smiled to yourself, her words melting your heart.

"Of course I can, baby. Let me get my things together and I'll be there soon."

"Thank you!" She sighed in relief.

"Don't thank me, my love. I would've come down there even if you didn't ask. I know you need a good hug and I'll be there in just a few minutes to give that to you."

She thanked you before ending the call and heading back into the studio while you grabbed your things. You slipped your shoes on before you made sure you had your phone, your keys, and your wallet. Then you locked the door behind you and walked to your car.

Starting the engine and buckling your seatbelt, you drove down to the studio, hoping you'd get there quickly because you were looking forward to being able to hold Yerim as much as she was looking forward to being held by you.

You arrived just a few minutes later. Walking through the doors, you made your way to where the girls' studio is. You knocked quietly and just a split second later, Yerim was opening the door.

"I missed you!" She said as she threw her arms around you.

You put yours around her too. With a smile on your face, you rubbed her back comfortingly and stayed in that moment for as long as she wanted.

She pulled away and kissed your cheek before pulling you inside.

She sat down and pulled you onto her lap before she held you tight.

"Are you okay?" You asked, your voice soft as you stared into her eyes and caressed her cheek.

"I don't know. Not feeling very confident in myself today and I'm just tired."

"I know. But you're doing a great job."

"You haven't even heard me record yet." She chuckled and you just shook your head.

"I don't have to hear you to know that you're talented and capable of anything you encounter. You wouldn't be where you are now if you weren't capable of it all. But you are. I believe in you and you need to do the same."

For the first time since arriving, you watched her eyes light up.

"I love you." She said as she put her forehead against yours.

"I love you too." You said and kissed her lips lovingly. "Just relax, take a deep breath. I'm here now."

"You'll stay for a bit?"

"For as long as you want me to, Yerim."

She smiled brightly and put her head on your shoulder.

"I don't know what I'd ever do without you."

"Well, don't ever worry about that. I'm always going to be here for you."

She kissed your neck softly and took a deep breath as she took a few minutes to finally relax, all thanks to you.