slushy

A day later...

Background info! :3

Greg has been working at the 7/11 and you both met when you first moved to Colorado you both soon became friends but never talked often because of being busy or in some shit. But when you can you talk to Greg as much as possible he was always happy to hear you rant about something completely pointless. He listened as you talked away. And he enjoyed every last bit of it. It was comforting to him and you both are still friends The end :)

You woke up sore as fuck as you got up and stretched walking to the kitchen. You got on your tippy toes to grab a cup from a middle shelf and grabbed some orange juice from the fridge pouring it in your cup and drinking it on the couch it was currently 3 in the morning as you didn't expect anyone to be awake when sarv walked through happily wearing her nun outfit. "Oh y/n~!" She startled you causing you to flinch as she laughed "not funny-" you huffed as she smiled "well today's Sunday! So you know what that means!" You sat up "wait....we had church yesterday?" She nodded "yeah? It was a Saturday-" you groaned "Damnit! look I'm sorry sarv but I gotta do something real quick!" She nodded understanding
"alright then let me know if you need Ruv to cover for ya" you nodded as you ran out of the home and church running to the corner store 7/11 where Greg worked the night shift you knocked on the door when Greg shouted "were not open-" you rolled your eyes "it's me!" He looked up "oh-" he unlocked the door "sorry about that-" you huffed "it's three in the morning what brings you here so early?" You stared at Greg "I got a confession-" he raised a brow "I JUST GOT FUCKING RAILED LAST NIGHT-" you slammed your head on the counter with a whine meanwhile he laughed "and I'm sore..." He snickered "is that all?" He smiled
" yeah" you said muffled "slushes are on me tonight" he said while Counting the money you smiled "YAY!" and immediately sat up and grabbed a large sized cup and filled it to the top with cherry flavor (or whatever) you happily sipped it "your a good friend greg-" he gave you a pat "I know, you idiot-" after awhile of fun and catching up you waved Goodbye and walked back to the church to find sarv gone strange but whatever you thought while walking inside the house drinking your slush. Somone hugged your waist from behind as you yelped you heard ruv's laughing behind you "don't scare me like that!" You huffed while wiping your mouth from the slush. "I could've dropped my slushy-" you said looking down at it and taking a sip from the straw. "Your so cute-" you turned around to face him "Look me in the eyes and say it I dare you-" you snarled as he bent down to your level. Made eye contact and leaned close "your so cute~"
You were flustered. "I-am gonna- i- uhm" you were speechless desperately thinking of a cocky comeback "I knew it-" he snickered "and all this time I assumed you were a switch- that was stupid of me-" he laughed while taking a sip of your slush. You rolled your eyes.

"Give me that-" you huffed while grabbing the slush out of ruv's hand as he pouted "salty today huh-" he snickered while using you as a arm rest.
"I swear-" you grumbled when Ruv snatched your slushy and sipped it happily "Ruv!if your gonna take it at least share!" You whined "oh? What happened to miss tsusndere?" You paused "what the fuck did you just call me-?" He bursted out in laughter at your response "your a fucking idiot-" he was still busy In a fit of laughter you snatched it back into your hands and sipped it happily and sat on the couch. Ruv was still laughing as he sat beside you cuddling you. As you both watched a movie and eventually fell asleep.

"Guys I'm ba-"

"Back..."