Home sweet home :,)

Hi so I kinda wanted to save the smut ending for a oneshot so I will take it down for now but later I'll put it back with some editing as a oneshot :)

"Ruv! Y/n! get your butt over here! Breakfeast is ready!" You heard sarvante call from the kitchen you sighed and sat up nudging ruv to get up. He sighed and opened his half lidded eyes "hm.." he grunted "breakfeast is ready come on-" he huffed as you dragged him to the kitchen. You both sat down half asleep
Sarvante was wide awake and happy "so how did it start?!" She asked ruv turned red and avoided eye contact "I was kinda blind at first until I realized he liked me then I realized my own feelings- so that I guess-" you said slightly embarrassed stuffing your mouth full to avoid talking.
Sarvanete had a devilish grin on her face
"I'm sooo gonna have fun messing with you two" she teased " so how long ago was it?" She asked you thought "I guess almost a year now since it's October..."

"Wait it's october- ITS OCTOBER!" you said excitedly "and you didn't even tell me?! That you guys have been dating for months?!" You shrugged " yeah-" sarvanete huffed " anyways what's so exciting about October?" you smiled" Halloween duh!" Sarvante gave a confused stare. You were shocked " wait..so you have never celebrated Halloween?!" Ruv and sarvanete looked at you in confusement " well I got news for you, there's these things called holidays right?"Sarvante nodded " like Christmas right y/n?" She asked you smiled" Yeah! But this one's called Halloween I don't know if it has a backstory but it's alot of fun! You dress up on October 31st! And knock on people's door to get candy! Oh and you also say "trick or treat!" " You said happily. You continued to explain to them as they both listened carefully.

Sarv smiled " Halloween does seem fun!" You nodded " yeah its my favorite!" You smiled " oh yeah what's today sarv?" She thought for a second "let me check-" she said before pulling out her phone and realizing it's the 30th. "If you want we could head to the big store not too far from here.!" You said excitedly when sarvante sighed. " But we're moving tommorow.." you sighed " yeah...your right...maybe next year then" you said with a half hearted smile. You and ruv headed down to the basement of the secret home to get the vault full of money just in case ruv ever goes to jail. Which you doubt.after getting what you needed sarv destroyed the church and portal as you all walked outside of the church you sighed "I'm gonna miss this place" sarvanete nodded trying not to cry as ruv looked down to the floor dissapointed of leaving. After a final goodbye sarv destroyed the church and closed the portal for good. You three then started to head off Greg was outside the store and waved good bye as you three hopped into the streets and away.

Awhile later

It was sundown And you all decided to stay at a hotel for the night "so, you two want your own room~?" She teased in the lobby your face burned red leaving you speechless "I think we'll need it~" ruv replied as you nudged his shoulder with a "hmph" after getting the rooms ready you said goodnight to sarv and walked back to the hotel rooms. You waved good night to sarv as ruv walked with you back to the room ruv plopped on the bed. You smiled "are you that tired?" He nodded getting in a comfy position to sleep. You climbed into the bed and layed next to him when he held you close to his chest kissing your cheek. "Я люблю вас" you smiled and went to sleep holding his arm.

Translation: I love you

HIII IM BACK BUT NOT FOR LONG IM TRYING SO HARD TO GET THE EXTENDED VER OF THIS DONE ASAP SORRYYYY 😭👌 ALSO UHM HERES JUST HOT TANKMAN- ALSO I WONT BE ON WATTPAD FOR A FEW MONTHS SO THIS IS MY FINAL GOODBYE FOR NOW AT LEAST IM SO SORRY TO ALL MY WONDERFULL READERS!!!!

And fruity errorink ✨