Chapter 1 Part 2

After 5 hours have passed, a knock is heard at the chamber door.
“Enter!” Shouts King Lightin.

Entering the room is the King's royal advisor Rola Min, who comes to tell the King's diggers have returned. “Ah Rola my royal advisor, what can I do for you? He kindly asks.

“I came to let you know your diggers have returned from their work,” she answers.

“Ah good, We'll be right over there,” he says.

She nods and leaves the two be as she waits outside for them. “Welp, Let's go see what our diggers have brought us,”
He says as he walks towards the door, while his wife follows right after him.

“After you, my lady,” he says, as he opens the door and steps aside, so his wife can go first.

“Why thank you, hmhm,” she kindly says, as she giggles a little and heads outside with her husband following close behind as he closes the door behind them.

Once outside, they meet with their advisor, who then takes them to the diggers, who are inside the town's gates.

As they are walking by, they see their people doing their jobs, spending time with their families, doing their hobbies and the children playing together in the streets.

While others wave hello to their beloved rulers, which the couple do in return as they passed by their people.

Once they make it to their destination, the diggers notice them coming and quickly line up to their rulers to prepare to show what they have collected.

“These are all your diggers that have returned safe and sound,” Rola says.

“Good, I wouldn't want to lose any of our people," says King Lightin,

“How did everything go, everyone?”

“It went well your Majesty, but we haven't really been able to get really any good resources though except a bit of gold or silver,” says the first digger.

“Oh? Says King Lightin with a curious look, May we have a look at all of your guys' sacks?

“Of course!” says the first digger as the rest show their sacks. So King Lightin looks at each of their sacks as he sees the first to the fourth sack with soil, the fifth sack with a bit of silver and the sixth sack with a bit of gold.

“Hmm, interesting. So, you guys have been able to find a mine near the kingdom?”

“Yes, your Majesty,” says the sixth digger, “It was a bit difficult to get back up due to no ladder or rope, so we had to climb our way back up.”

“I see,” says King Lightin with a serious look, “I'll be sure to take note of your guys' issue, so it will not happen again.

“Thank you, your majesty." says the sixth digger.

"No problem," he says with a smile, "Now then, you may all head to the royal storage to put the stuff that you have all found. My Advisor Rola will lead you to it.

As for your guys' rewards, I and a few of our people will bring food for all of us to eat."

The diggers cheer in excitement for their soon-to-come reward as they follow Rola to the royal storage.