Chapter 4 Part 6

In the Lion Town Kingdom, Shela sends 3 of her teammates to bring more of their kind to help, while waiting for their beloved Queen, Queen Shekuh, to arrive.

After a few hours have passed by, Shela's team comes back with more of their comrades as they begin expanding the kingdom as they cut down some trees in the Forest.

Meanwhile, the architect team comes up with ideas on how to rebuild the town for their Queen. 4 hours later, a purple serpent designed carriage, which was the greenorc Queen's carriage, comes by the town and then stops in the middle of the town.

Everyone gathered around the carriage and out of the carriage comes out a commander of the greenorc army with their Queen steadily coming out as well as she gently puts her barefoot after the other to the ground.

All greenorcs around them kneel on one knee to their Queen, while the lionkites that are greenified do the same, right after.

“Well well, this place could use a serious remodeling.” Says their Queen as she fans herself.

“We welcome you, our Queen!” Says Shela, being at the front of the crowd. “We have successfully conquered the Lion Town Kingdom.”

“Good and I see we have new members among us hmhmhm, she says with a giggle as she sees the lionkite race.

Yes, we were able to corrupt most of them. However, a few escaped from my team.” Shela says disappointingly.

“Oh,” she says with a stern look as she closes her hand fan. “How many?”

“Four,” Shela responds, “two adults and two kids.”

“Is that all?” Queen Shekuh says with a small chuckle. “They shouldn't be an issue.

“Expect one was able to somehow hold off my 2 teammates to get the rest of his kind away,” Shela replies.

“What?!” Queen Shekuh says, shocked by her reply, “How is this possible?”

“From what my comrades could tell me, this lionkite came out from a beaming light from the heavens,”
she answers her.

“From the Heavens?” Shekuh says surprisingly, “Interesting…"

“What shall we do, my Queen?” Asks Shela.

Queen Shekuh thinks for a moment as she opens her hand fan to cool herself.

“We must eliminate this lionkite...” She says with a serious tone. “If this lionkite came from the heavens, he could pose a threat to our race and our goals.”

“Do you want me and my team to take care of this lionkite?” Shela replies.

“No, you continue what you're doing here.” She answers with a sigh. “I shall let someone else handle this.”

“As you wish, my Queen,” Shela says as she bows her head to her.

“Now, all of you may arise and continue on your daily lives. Says Queen Shekuh.

Everyone does so and continues about their business. Thereafter, Queen Shekuh calls her commander over, “Skullgor, can you come here for a moment?”

Skullgor walks forwards to her Queen and asks, “How may I serve you, my Queen?”

“I want you and 11 of our best greenorc warriors to find this mysterious lionkite and put him down for good.”

“As you command, my Queen,” He says with a slight bow, “But how will we find this mysterious lionkite, if you don't mind me asking?”

“We'll ask our Dark Overlord of who it is,” she says with a smug look.

“Once we find out who it is, it will be all over for that lionkite hahahahaaa.”