Chapter 3 Part 4

So as Shela and Mela's group go after King Lightin's group, while also heading towards their home, King Lightin and his group are running as quickly as possible as they try to get away from their corrupted comrades that turned into greenorcs in the forest.

However, as they were running, Leapa running behind her team, trips over a tree's root as she was running, causing her to fall flat on the grassy ground.

Roara hears her fall as she was running a bit close to her King's side. She then stops herself and quickly turns back to help Leapa. The King notices this, calling her name and asking where she's going.

She responds and shouts, “Leapa fell! Go on ahead! We'll catch up!” As she continues running towards her, while not looking back.

Then the king stops as he looks back at the rest of his team that is running, who isn't too far from his reach, then at Roara.

He knew he couldn't leave the two behind, so he turns around and runs after her to go help her with Leapa as well.

“Roara! Wait up!” He shouts as he catches up to her.

“Uh, Highness!? I told you to go on ahead! We'll only be slowing you down. You have to warn the others!” She says upset.

“No way! I won't leave you two behind!” He says firmly, “Besides, our warriors will tell our people of what happened.

Roara stays quiet for a moment, knowing she can't convince him, So she reluctantly, but gratefully, thanks him.

However, the King tells her not to thank him yet, since they still need to get out of the forest before their corrupted comrades show up.

So with no time to lose, they quickly get to Leapa and check to see if she is alright.
“Leapa! Are you ok? She says worryingly as she kneels down to her friend.

“Yeah…but I think I hurt my knee,” As she tries to get up. The two helps her up, however as they do, she limps on one of her knees as she feels the pain in her left knee.

“Eh, I can't run,” She says sadly, “you guys got to go without me. I'll only slow you guys down.”

“No way!” Roara says reproachfully. “We're not leaving you,” the King chime's in. As he quickly carries her into his arms, which catches Leapa by surprise and made her a bit embarrassed, due to being carried like a married woman by the King.

“I'll carry you, hold on tight, alright?”

“O…ok,” she says uncomfortably as she holds on to him, then the 3 head off to the kingdom, but just as they were heading off, something comes down from the sky with tremendous force with a feminine scream as it impacts into one of the trees branches in front of them, breaking the tree branch off as mysterious object, then impacts to ground.

The group is then shocked by the object's arrival and wonders what it could be.

“What the furballs was that!?” Asks Roara as she looks where the thing landed.

“One way to find out,” the King says as he quickly goes to where the object landed, with Roara following.