Chapter 2 Part 7

Now, while the twins were heading back to their mother, they pondered about the news that Leapa mentioned at the barrack. As they pondered about this, they talked to each other about it.

“What race do you think that person could have been, Kristy?” Buster asks.

“I don't know, brother,” she answers, “The person didn't sound like any of the races that father and mother told us about.”

“So you think he was a new race?” He asks.

“Possibly,” She answers, but pauses for a moment before saying anything else and then continues speaking.

“However, it does sound like that person wasn't created by God, but maybe… from the evil one.”

“You mean Lucifer!?” Buster says, shockingly. “There's no way that's possible, Kristy! …could it?”

“Well, since Lucifer and the one-third of the angels turned on the Lord and no longer serve him,” she begins explaining, “I would assume they would be using one of the forbidden powers to resurrect the ones that haven't served the Lord to then serve them.”

“That would be pretty bad,” says Buster, nervously, “Maybe we should tell mother and father about this.”

“That's a great idea, Buster!” Says Kristy, cheerfully, “Perhaps they can tell us, what that person was! Let's hurry over before Leapa and Roara beat us over there.”

“Right,” he says, then the two quickly paces themselves through the streets and people as they head towards their home. Once they get closer to their home, they then see Rola outside their home as she enjoys the nice fresh air.

“Rola, Rola!” The twins called out to get her attention.

“Huh? Oh Prince Buster and Princess Kristy,” she says, surprised as she then notices them, “You two are back rather early. Did something happen in the middle of you two's training sessions?”

“Ya,” Kristy quickly answers, “Leapa came by the barrack today and told us about someone who killed one of our people in her team.”

“What!?” Rola says in shock.

“Ya,” chimes in Buster. “But she managed to kill the killer. However, the dead body slowly evaporated into dark vapor.”

“Dark vapor?" She says with a troubling look. Then she thinks to herself, If it could be the soulless ones that the King's grandfather had told and warned them about many years ago.

So she then asks them to tell her everything of what Leapa has said, which they do so. After explaining everything that they heard, she then thanks them, takes them inside and immediately goes to meet with the King and Queen to inform them of what had occurred.