20.0 -the one with a decision

Date: November 25th, 2021

Loacation: Fairfax, Virgina

Jack and Corbyn have been together for six months and two weeks.

stuff happens that's all imma say

<3<3<3

Corbyn smiles as he walks into his parents house hand in hand with jack, Ashley quickly running up to them and engulfing her older brother into a hug.

"I missed you so much! we have got to do a spa day we haven't in forever, also I'm doing your eyebrows they are desperate for help"

"Oh thanks that makes me feel so good about myself"

The siblings laugh as the rest of the family greets the two with big hugs and kisses on the cheek.

"Now I already have your dinner started and it's in the oven right now, how about you get your gifts open?"

Corbyn laughs, slightly shaking his head.

"Momma I don't need gifts"

Both jack as Saskia speak up, disagreeing with what Corbyn said.

"Nonsense! you know very well I get my children birthday gifts no matter what"

"Uh yea, there's was no way I wasn't going to give you a gift"

Corbyn pouts, turning to his boyfriend.

"I told you not to! I don't need gifts"

"Well I need to give gifts to you so that's what you get, now how about you show me where your room is so I can put our luggage in there, sound good?"

Corbyn sighs, complying as jack grabs his own suitcase and Corbyn grabs his own, leading jack upstairs to his childhood room.

"Okay no making fun of my room, I was a major space nerd as you know so that is basically the entirety of my room"

Jack laughs, shaking his head as he opens the door.

"I'm sure it's not- okay wow, definitely a space nerd"

Corbyn rolls his eyes as he sets his suitcase down, sitting down on his bed.

"haha, very funny"

They laugh as Corbyn stands back up and reaching for his luggage, Jack finding it the perfect opportunity to squeeze his-

"Jack Avery! Not the time for that"

"c'mon you put your ass in my face and expect me to not wanna touch it?"

"Yes that is exactly what I expect"

Jack rolls his eyes, grabbing a small box out of his suitcase and grabbing corbyns hand and pulling him out of the room and back downstairs.

"okay it's present time, and I did do one thing that you asked which is it's not something big"

"Jack I swear if you got me something expensive-"