Guilty os

So this OS is when RiAnsh had their confrontation scene by the pool side and the events after it till Vansh introducing Ahaana as his wife in front of the media. So I'm writing it completely my way except that some of the parts near the poolside and the other places will be more or less the same. And its been two months since the glass house.

Riddhima: You were the one who ordered for all those attacks on me? (crying) Yes or no?

Vansh: Yes

Riddhima: (broken) Why? You want to kill me? You mean all that time you were just pretending to take care of me?

Vansh: Yes

Riddhima: All those glass house moments were fake? (broken)

Vansh: (no answer)

Riddhima: What does your silence mean? No no..... it can't be FAKE!! (she shouted) Why did you do this to me? Why? (angry and broken)

Vansh: Because you BETRAYED me!! You deceived me! Now you know how I felt when you betrayed me! (anger)

Riddhima: What betrayal? I had told you everything in the glass house!

Vansh: Really? You told me? When huh? Stop lying! All your love was fake! All your care towards me was fake! Our marriage was FAKE to you!! (Shouted and held her tight)

Riddhima: Ahh! (winced in pain) I know all that time I wasn't willing for the marriage, I never loved you then but now I do, wholeheartedly! I love you!! (put her hands on his cheek) Please, I'm saying the truth, I had written a letter to you and even gave it to you that day! You had come with a rose so I thought you had forgiven me!

Vansh: Lie!! (shoved her away and she fell down) You want me to trust you right? (she nodded) Fine then, prove your love for me!

Riddhima: (Shocked) Prove my love! (choking) (to herself) Where am I standing? Why is history repeating itself, first Kabir and now Vansh? Why do I have to prove my love all the time!

Vansh: What happened (smirked) can't do it!

Riddhima: I love you a lot Vansh! But I'm not going to prove my love for you! I don't need to prove my love for anyone! Am I toy, anyone I love asks me to prove my love! Love is priceless! If you say you love me then you wouldn't have asked me to prove my love. (anger) Not again!

Vansh, in anger he left from the poolside. He thought that she would be ready to do anything for him, he believed her deep inside him but that belief was broken. If she was ready to prove her love for Kabir then why not him! He didn't understand the situation, her side of the story and made conclusions. He seeing her hurt and dejected pierced his heart but he had decided not to fall weak in love, he was VR and will remain him, his rules wouldn't change. He was ready for the next plan. Riddhima on the other side cried inconsolably, she needed someone, but at that point she felt like a stranger. She knew no one would support her. She felt really hurt, she never expected Vansh to do anything like that, but expectations are expectations, you may sometimes expect more and get nothing except for sadness and tears. Vansh's words ran through her mind and soon she fainted.