One wrong move- OS

Hi guys...I'm back with another OS. 

This starts from the track where Ahaana had entered VR mansion. The point where Ahaana had almost hanged Riddhima in the storeroom.

Starts

Riddhima woke up in the morning after a peaceful sleep she had in her love's embrace. She sat upright on the bed and her thoughts were driven back to the attacks that were done upon her. She breathed in and out and looked around the room, trying to find Vansh. She got up and she shrieked seeing a messaged written on the floor, with a red substance....perhaps it was someone's blood.

She covered her mouth and panicked. She bent down and read the message.

"You're precious item is in danger....save him if you can.

In the storeroom!"

Tears welled up in her eyes when she understood the message, it talked about her precious item, which was none other than her love, Vansh. She went around the room calling out for him. She got no response and she decided to rush towards the storeroom. On the other hand everyone was in the living room busy with their own work.

Ahaana and Ishani had their own talk related to Riddhima while Dadi and Chanchal were on the sofa, sorting a few jewellery for Ahaana and Kabir's wedding. There came descending the stairs, Vansh and Angre with a few files in their hands. They were heading for the main door when something clicked in to Vansh's mind.

Vansh: Where's Riddhima?

Ishani: How should we know Bhai....she's always roaming hither and thither as if a lost child or a spy!

Vansh: Oh really Ishani....no because I thought of asking you as you're always free and have nothing to do (sarcastic)

Ishani: Bhai, how can you insult me for that low class gold digger!

Vansh: Ishani it's better you not talk, stop it there! Dadi?

Dadi: No Vansh, I haven't seen her yet, she must be sleeping in her room after yesterday's attack on her. Did you check the room?

Vansh: No I didn't. Angre wait here, I'm coming.

Vansh ran upstairs and in to their room where he saw nothing. It was empty, with no message on the floor anymore. He saw some of the things messy in the corner of their room which worried him. Riddhima hated unorganized items kept in their room, she was really particular at keeping everything sorted and organized then how could she let this mess be free out in the open?

Brushing the negative thoughts he went downstairs and to the kitchen, he didn't find her so he went to the backyard. He didn't find any trace of her however he found someone standing there; a person he hated to the core, Kabir. He was about to leave from there when Kabir interrupted and stopped him.

Kabir: Vansh what happened? You seem quite worried!

Vansh: Kabir, I don't think it should matter you. Stay out of it. (gritting his teeth)

Kabir: I see...relating to Riddhima right, it's clear on your face. I know you and Ahaana are together!

Vansh turned around facing him, in shock. Kabir knew? Vansh raised his eyebrows, passing a questioning look to him while Kabir just smirked.

Kabir: You thought I'm such a fool! (laughing) That I wouldn't know you planted Ahaana in my life. You know I still even don't care about that but now I'm starting to care about your wife, you know why because she's falling into trouble for something she's not done.