Death and Returned? Part 8(Last)

Starts 

Riddhima: VANSHH!! (she pushed him to the side and took the bullet on herself)

Vansh: Riddhima!!

Everyone including Vansh looked at her in shock. She fell on the ground wincing in pain. Blood flowing profusely. The bullet had pierced her in her left arm, nearly touching her heart. Vansh ran to her and took her into his laps. She cried in pain. He felt guilty for not saving her again, he felt worried seeing her in that state, he was angry on her, not only on her but on himself. He looked at Anupriya who was smirking. 

Kabir took charge and shot her down. He was keeping strong, it was hard to shoot at her, his own mum but she had left no other option with him. He had to. Tears made way from his eyes, but he controlled. The cops confirmed that she was dead. Kabir turned towards the rest who were looking at him. He mentioned nothing but signaled Vansh to handle Riddhima.

Riddhima: Va..nsh

Vansh: Shush Riddhima! (in anger) This is the second time you came between my death and I; it was calling for me then why? That bullet was meant for me! (calming down) Riddhima I can't let anything happen to you again! I can't go through the same pain of losing you. I wouldn't be able to tolerate it. (seeing her closing her eyes, he tapped her cheeks lightly to keep her awake) Riddhima listen to me, stay with me! Don't close your eyes! Angre quickly call the ambulance!

Angre: Yes, bhai done it!

The rest were in tears, circling the couple on the ground on their knees. Every one of them had seen this. Riddhima struggling for her life. They all were trying to keep her conscious if she closed her eyes than it might have been difficult to revive her again. Aryan started making jokes on which Riddhima reacted. They waited for the ambulance. It arrived and Vansh picked her in his arms and rushed to the ambulance. 

He placed her on the stretcher and sat beside her. She was holding his hand tightly. Aryan and Angre joined in the ambulance while Sahil and Kabir followed with car. Vansh was getting hyper and was blaming himself. Riddhima was sinking even though she was given oxygen. They soon reached the hospital. Vansh didn't wait for the ambulance to stop and quickly got down. He took Riddhima with him and called out for the doctor.

Doctor: Yes Mr Vansh. Has she been shot? (looking down)

Vansh: Yes doctor. Please do everything possible, nothing should happen to her.

Doctor: we will try our best! Nurses take her to the OT.

Vansh: Not try, you must do it! (holding his collar) I'm ready to spend any money but she should be fine. (Aryan and Angre pulled him back)

Angre: Sorry doctor, he's stressed. Please continue with your treatment.

Aryan: Bro console yourself! I'll inform the rest of the family at home.

Vansh was once again broken! He fell on the floor, crying bitterly. He couldn't see her like that. He blamed himself for everything. The family came in and saw Vansh. They were feeling helpless, they couldn't do anything for him. The nurses were rushing in and out of the OT, avoiding the family's questions. Vansh was getting impatient. The doctor finally exited the OT and came to them.

Doctor: Does she have any medical history before?

Vansh: Not really...

Angre: Sorry to cut you short bhai but Bhabhi does have a history. When she fell from the cliff, she had internal injuries. (Vansh glared at Angre angrily for not telling him anything) She had gone through several surgeries. Why sir, is there any problem?

Doctor: Was it related to her kidneys?

Angre: Yes doctor, her kidneys and spinal cord were ruptured. Both surgeries were performed successfully. She had a few internal injuries in her brain too, which unfortunately weren't treated as there was a risk of