A flight to your heart- Riansh TS (last)

Hi guys, I'm back with the last shot of this TS. I hope you like reading this last shot.

Starts

It had been 3 years since Vansh and Riddhima met. Riddhima was in Malaysia completing her further studies, she aspired to be a flight attendant. She trained and worked hard to become one and now she was finally getting her dream fulfilled. It was her first flight that she was going to head as a head purser, leaving from Malaysia to a stop over to UK and then to the United States.

During her training and the years that passed, one thought constantly bothered her; Vansh. She used think of him almost day and night unknown to her own feelings that she owned for him. Some way or other she would relate him to a topic that would ultimately bring his picture in her mind. She highly regretted for not asking his number but at a second thought she felt awkward asking for it.

Vansh on the other hand worked hard to gain his position as the "Youngest Business Tycoon". He started flooding the news and newspapers with his outstanding achievements and success. At night when he got back to his place, when he got his time, his heart would only picture out one face and his mind wondering about her; Riddhima. After he had met Riddhima he was a changed person, he had become a more free personality.

Life had been strange to them, a few hours of meeting had made them think about each other every day. Deep inside them they hoped for another similar meet but as the day changed, and as years increased they thought it was their first and last meet. They both had felt extremely different since their meet, they wanted to feel each other's touch, and they wanted to feel each other's presence. All they wanted was each other.

Riddhima's POV

"It's finally my start to a new level, I'll be heading my first flight in the Malaysian Airlines. I've been accompanying many colleagues to learn more but still I'm a bit nervous. I went towards Bappa's idol and I prayed hard for my success. I then turned my gaze towards the picture I had placed near the idol. It was of Vansh, my handsome man."

"Yea I know I said my man....but I've fallen for him. All these years I realized that his one sight changed my everything, his one pic from the internet made my day. I'm so proud of him for his success. But I wonder does he even remember me! If I wouldn't have been so dumb then probably we would have been talking with each other. I need to go for my flight now. I packed my items and left for the airport."

Riddhima's POV ends

Riddhima arrived at the Malaysian airport and checked in her department. She was a dark blue uniform, a blue skirt and a white shirt along with a blue coat with her badge. She was elegantly dressed. She went over to her gate and joined her other colleagues. They talked for a while and soon headed for their flight as soon as everything was arranged. They got in to the airplane and went through their protocols ensuring everything was set properly with any fault.

She being the head purser of the flight, directed all the other staff; the airhostesses, the other flight attendants to their positions while she went to the cockpit and knocked on the door. The pilots allowed her in and she checked all the formalities with them and greeted them a safe flight. She prayed once again and left towards the entrance of the airplane, passing the commands of allowance of the passengers.

Soon the passengers entered and she along with another colleague welcomed them aboard. She checked their boarding passes while the other colleague directed them to their seats. They closed the entrance once they confirmed all the passengers were aboard and she went to phone and announced it to the passengers and the pilots.

She sat on her chair till they were in the air and they got up to arrange everything for the passengers. She went across all the compartments checking all the necessities and if the passengers' requests were fulfilled or not. After a number of hours in the airplane they landed at their stopover in UK. The passengers got down that were leaving for UK but the rest stayed behind. New passengers started boarding the plane.