Just a Few More

At Hisashi's Workplace

It was 8:15 in the morning the next day as Hisashi walked into his workplace. He felt more relaxed than he's normally been as he entered the elevator which puzzled him. "These days off really work wonders. Can't wait to have two weeks of that." he thought as he walked towards his team's section.* Hisashi walked to the reception desk with the filled form in his hand. "Hey Matoi, can you call the manager? I have a form to give her."

Motoi looked up at him and studied the form. After a second of reading, a sly smile appeared on her face. "Great, now someone else knows my situation." Hisashi thought as he tried to not let his annoyance show.

When she was done reading she nodded. "Yep, everything looks good to me. Just give me a second and I'll get you in right away." She responded while pressing on the intercom to the manager's office.

"Ma'am? Mr. Midoriya would like a meeting with you discussing the form you gave him." The only response given, was a click from the manager's door signaling the go ahead. "It seems that the manager has time so go on ahead." Motoi said, "Oh, and congratulations by the way Mr. Robot."

Hisashi nodded while sighing and entered the office, where the manager looked at him expectantly. "So Mr. Midoriya," she began, eyeing the form in his hand. "You have the form filled out completely?"

He nodded and handed her the form. "Yes ma'am the due date is in two days but my wife will be transferred to the hospital tomorrow." Hisashi explained as she looked over the form. A few seconds passed and the manager nodded.

"Excellent, it seems that everything is filled out." She said, handing the form back. "Take a seat and we can discuss your work. Oh, and please make a copy to keep after this meeting, okay?" Hisashi nodded and sat in the seat behind him. They then planned out his work schedule for the next two days and after everything was finished he was sent out.

"I assume everything went well?" Motoi asks when Hisashi passed her. Hisashi only gave a curt nod and continued walking. "Midoriya wait." Motoi said quickly, stopping him. He turned to her as she gives out a sigh. "I know you don't like people knowing your personal life so just know that I won't tell."

Hisashi studied her face as she talked but could not see any lie so he nodded. "Thank Motoi. I would appreciate that." He then went back to his desk and began his work. He looked at the time on his computer and saw it was only 9:28 and sighed, wishing the day would go by just a little faster.

Skip To The End Of The Day

"I'm home!" Hisashi yelled into his apartment as he opened the door. He expected to have his wife greet him but was met with a surprise. Sitting at his table was Masaru, seemingly laying facedown on the table. "What the hell?"  he wondered as he quietly checked on Masaru. He saw Masaru's torso slowly go up and down as he breathed.

"Oh good he's just sleeping." Hasashi thought as he slowly shook Masaru. "Come on buddy get up. I bought some more beer yesterday so wake up."

Slowly Masaru opened his eyes and looked at Hisashi. "Wha?..." He slurred, trying to focus on the interrupter of his sleep. After a long minute he seemed to have stabled himself. "Oh, Hisashi, I came to tell you that Inko and Mitsuki are having a girls night and kicked me out."

Hisashi chuckled and patted him on the back. "Thanks for letting me know Masaru, now come over to the couch. I bet that it's more comfortable than the table

." Masaru looked at him confused until he noticed that he was at the table. He then sheepishly walked over to the couch and sat down.

Hisashi went to the fridge and grabbed a few bottles for him and Masaru. "Here you go. Drink up cause they're probably gonna hang out for a good while." Masaru nodded and they both drank and talked, slowly getting more and more drunk. Though they were both quiet and mild mannered people, especially Masaru, the alcohol stripped away their timidness and they became more wild.