Somersault

Undeniably blue,
the sky with it's always hue.
You are my everything,
but suddenly it was something.

It was a sunny morning, the usual temperature in the beach of Malibu. What makes it hotter is the power couple; Ushijima Wakatoshi with Oikawa Tōru.

Topless, Tanned color skin pallete. The two professional surfer and scooba diver was always the hot topic in the shore of this certain place.

"Waka babe, I bet'ya can't beat me if we race." The Brunette stated, being a smug in front of everyone, making other girls fan girl about his confident and smug aura.

The Olive-haired man then looks at his boyfriend with his never ending stoic look, as his eye brows meet he looks at him saying,

"But Mi amor, the last time we did that you lost."

A dramatic gasp escape from the latter, owning a chuckle from the crowd. It is the normal dramatic brunette they always get to see, everytime the Olive-haired man dissed him Innocently.

As the day passed Oikawa kept blabbering that he will soon beat Ushijima, making the other smile a bit.

He maybe stoic, but his love for the latter is still undeniable.

As he hugs the latter tightly, a chuckle escape from his lips— making the Brunette's heart skipped a beat.

"Ahhhh, Wakababe! Stop chuckling my heart cannot handle that diaaaaamond. Ahhhhhh!" He stated punching the lad's waist, the man then pull the Brunette closer.

As his Gingerbread-Pecan orbs met the lad's Olive-Uniform orbs, he felt his heart thumping faster and faster.

Their face then closes it's gap, with no hesitation the Olive-haired man kisses the Brunette with so much love, the latter felt he is melting.

"Te amo, Mi amor." Ushijima muttered in  a whisper between the small gap.

"I love you too, Waka-chan."

You make my heart sank,
in the sea ocean not intact.
You made my feelings sigh,
it was so deep I am so high.

It was as if years come by, the two people were still bound to be each other's anchor and pride. They were inseparable, they are strong.

Ushijima Wakatoshi is ready to face his fears— to tell the lad that he will be leaving. Not to break their love apart, but to build a future that is way beyond.

"We need to talk, Mi amor." The lad stated in a stoic manner alongside with hus neutral expression.

The Brunette felt the lump on his throat, because he is certainly aware of what will happen next.

He knows, he already know.

"W-what's the serious tone, Wakababe." He said, trying to keep his voice steady but failed. Before the Olive-haired man can speak, the Brunette starts crying hard, beging him to not leave.

"W-waka b-babe... P-please? You promise right?" The Brunette said crying.

The Olive-haired man felt that pang on his chest, he don't want to see the lad crying because of him. As if his body has a mind of it's own, he move closer and hug the lad Tightly.