Mike&Tony- Coming out.

Guys, can you please comment? It would be amazing!
------

MIKES POV-

Tony and I are currently at a music store because he needs some new pedals. Fans saw us and now there's about 160 people outside that are not allowed in as of right now.
I watch as he blabbers on and on to the floor guy.
"I'll see what I have." With that, the employee walks away.
"We wouldn't NEED to be here if someone hadn't spilled their enchiladas and coke all over my old ones." Tony sassed, flashing his adorable smile, walking into some isles with me.
I slap his ass. "Well, maybe you shouldn't have left them in the kitchen. Sugartits."
He rolls his eyes. I call him sugartits to be a jackass.
"Mike shhh! People can't know about us." He scolded, trying to 'act normal.'
"I'm sick of hiding us Tony!" I hiss, "We pretend that nothing is going on so we won't get hate, but IM DONE! Alright! If the fans would leave us because of our sexual orientation, then they aren't true fans!"
Tony looks shocked at my sudden outburst.
"Mike! I'm terrified of getting hate, you know that." His voice whimpered out.
"But I can protect you, do you trust me?"
"W-what?"
"Do.you.trust.me?"
"Of course I do. B-"
I cut him off by grabbing his hood and dragging him to where all the fans can see.
He freezes dead in his tracks, staring at all the cameras.
"Are you willing to come out. After everything I just told you."
"Yeah." He said shakily, but with confidence in his eyes.
I grab his waist and start kissing him, he puts his arms around my neck. I trail my hands down to his petite ass. He lets out a little squeak into my mouth, making me smirk.
The fans are screaming and cheering. Tony and I break, I look him directly in his innocent eyes, "We're going to finish this later."
Then the worker comes out with the guitar pedals, just in time.