Michael clifford- Camp

You were staying at camping grounds with all of 5Sos all week. You have always been friends, so no Fangirling necessary.
AShton knew about your crush on Michael, Ashton knew about Michaels crush on you, but neither you are Michael knew about each other.
It was an average day, until Luke, Cal, and Ash decided to go to the store. Calum winked at you, "Have fun."
You tilted your head to the side, questioning him.
Before the all walked out, Calum shouted, "Now, you two confess your love for each other!"
Your face turned pink, but obviously Michael had more control because he shouted "WHAT THE HELL?" Back.

Without another word you looked at the Tv screen, averting your attention and making sure your bangs blocked his view of your face.
He looks at you, "Well, is it true?"

You looked at him but only for a second, it was now or never. "Yeah. Actually I do have a crush on you... But I don't want you to not feel the same way or let this ruin our frien-"
Michael cuts you off with a kiss, gently cupping your face.

"I've been waiting for this, hell. I'd talk to Ashton for hours just about your eyes. You cloud my thoughts all day."
"When I'm on stage." He kisses your nose.
"When I'm in bed at night." He kisses your cheek.
"And whenever I hear something that relates to you." He kisses your lips longingly.
"So, Wanna be my Pikagirl?" He asks, you always played POkemon together.
"Yes. And you can be my Pikaboy."

GUYS PLEASE COMMENT. there are enough readers, I should be getting comments. this is a MICHAEL CLIFFORD because my friend wanted it.