Chapter 4

Chester's P.O.V

Since Tyler and Troye gave me Grace's number I figured "hey I might as well give it a shot". I'm pretty sure she was back in L.A and I got back yesterday.
"I'm gonna do it.", I said to TYLER
I opened the phone app on my phone and decided to call Grace. I was so anxious listening to the ringing and waiting for her to hopefully answer my call.

Grace's P.O.V

I was just chilling with my new dog, goose, and watching an episode of the Real Housewives of New Jersey thinking to myself "this ain't true but whatever".
All of a sudden I heard the phone ringing in the kitchen since I was charging it there.
"Goose you wanna go get the phone for me? No? Okay fine you lazy bum.", I said having a conversation with my dog. What was I doing with my life?
Little did I know it was Chester See. Should I answer it? Should I wait and call him back? You know what I'm just gonna answer it what the heck. Life's too short to worry about things.
"Hello?", I said kinda nervously.

Chester's P.O.V

"Hello", I heard her say.
"Hi umm this is Chester. How are you?", I responded so nervously. What am I doing I'm a grown man I need to calm down.
"Pretty good. Relaxing today because I just got home yesterday and JET LAG UGHHH".
I noticed her voice changed and I thought it was really cute.
"So uh anyways I have a question for you.".
"Sure. Why do you sound so serious?", she asked.
"Well I just wanted to see what you were doing tonight. Since we are both back in L.A and stuff.", I said.
"Wow Chester. See it wasn't that bad.", I said in my head.
"Sounds like fun. What did you have in mind?", she asked.
"Well I haven't really planned out anything. Whoops.", I replied.
"Chester, why you gotta be so unorganized?", she said in a joking tone.
"How about we go out to eat?", I thought on the spot. "I have a car and I can come pick you up if you want.".
"Are you sure? I don't wanna make you go outta your way and stuff.".
"Yah I'm sure. Pick you up at 7?".
"Sure. I will see you then. Bye.", said Grace.
"Sounds good. Bye.", I responded.
"I DID IT!", I screamed out loud not caring if anyone heard me. Then it hit me the fact that I'm actually going on a date with Grace Helbig.

A/N: Hope you are enjoying I just wanted to let you all know that I'm a really unorganized person so I won't be posting on like certain days, it will just be whenever. Also thank you so much for all these reads I'm literally mindblown *which doesn't take much*. Anyways thank you for reading. ~Sara