Chapter 1

Graces P.O.V

"Helbig let's go!" Shouted Hannah and Mamrie at the same time.
"I'm coming" I screamed back. I swear those two are related somehow and in someway.
After almost falling down I finally made it to the two Harts. We left the hotel room we were staying in in Manhattan, NY. Sometimes I think to myself "maybe you miss the hustle and bustle of NYC" but then I remember it's not so rushed in L.A, which is better for my anxiety.
Hannah, Mamrie, and I were on our way to meet up with some other YouTube stars for dinner.
"I'm surprised I haven't seen any 'big apples' in stores since you know we are in the Big Apple.", said Hannah.
"Hannah, you're such a dumb dumb.", I said. Ohh Hannah and her puns.
"I second that!", said Mamrie.
After about a ten minute walk through downtown New York, the Holy Trinity (because that's what kids are calling the three of us on these days. Ohh young children) arrived to this very nice place.
"Damn, I think we're a little too casual for this place.", stated Mamrie.
"Eh whatever. Who cares anyways?", said Hannah.
We waited for about 5 minutes until Tyler and Troye arrived. However they weren't alone, there was another guy with them and he was pretty cute. The hostess brought us to our table and we all sat down and said our "Hellos".
"Okay so everyone this is Chester See and he's a musician. He just moved to L.A a few weeks ago.", said Tyler.
"He's super cool.", said Troye in his amazingly awesome Australian accent.
We continued eating our food and had a fun time.  The whole time though all I could think about was how cute Chester was.

**Okay so this is like my first chapter ever and I hope you all like it. I also wanted to say that this is based on fictional events that I made up.  I'll also try to make the chapters longer in the future.
  ~Thanks,  Sara**