3] Performance With The Glamrocks

Y/N and her teammate, Derek won in Fazer Blast, which the rewards was

- Performing with the gang

- Free pizza

- and being in the front when they perform as solo's later on in their green rooms. (Key: B/T = Blood type, A/G = Age cause idk how old the people are when reading this.)

"Hey i gotta announce that ya'll are gonna be performing in 2 minutes, Okay guys?" Vanessa said. "Okay!!" Everyone squealed, Roxanne, Monty, Glamrock Freddy and Glamrock chica starts warming up, Same thing with Y/N and Derek. "This is my first time performing on my first day at the pizza plex!" Y/N said with a little bit of panicking in her voice. "Hey it's okay Y/N don't freak out." Glamrock Chica and Montgomery Gator said, "Yeah." Roxanne and Glamrock Freddy said as Roxanne starts comforting Y/N innocently, "Thanks guys, i think i got this!" Y/N squeaked and hugs the group, "Is she you girlfriend though Roxy? I saw you two get ice cream together." Glamrock Chica asked with a smirk. "No we aren't it's how we bond." Roxanne said. 

"Okay then, chill." Glamrock Freddy said, "The Glamrocks are ready to see you, head to the dance floor guys!" Vanessa said on the intercom. "The show is starting, I have a spare keytar for you, Y/N!" Roxanne squeaked and hands a spare one to her, "You are a one of a kind wolf!" Y/N squeals. "That's my niece or grand daugther, either was i salute you Y/N!!" Uncle James said. "I also have a spare electric guitar, you can use it Derek." Glamrock Chica said in a good vibe. "Gracias!" Derek said, which meant thanks in Spanish. "Who's Ready to have a Howling good time, with Roxanne Wolf! A Roaring good time with, Glamrock Freddy!, A Electrical great time with, Glamrock Chica! And a Bashful time and Montgomery Gator! We even have two guests who won in Fazer Blast and it's Derek and my cousin, Y/N!" Vanessa said once she got on the stage and holding the microphone. The crowd starts roaring which even some people outside can hear the roaring crowd. 

Once as the curtains were beginning to open, Upbeat music begun playing and The spotlights shined right at the glamrocks including, Y/N and Derek. "Get ready to rock out with us!" Montgomery Gator said. "I don't know why but i feel like there's butterfly's fluttering in my stomach whenever i'm nearby Roxanne, is this...normal?" Y/N thought in her head.

When Y/N and Derek performed with animatronic's it felt like a fun activity to do at the pizza plex. "Ready for the keytar solo, Y/N? also if you wonder how we know your name, it's because we were built with a feature where we can scan people to know a lot about them like their, Gender, Height, A/G, B/T, even their health and names!" The wolf whispered to Y/N. "Oh ok!" Y/N squeaked softly "and i am ready."  Y/N whispers again, "Time...To...SOLO!!" Y/N and Roxanne said in sync and starts playing the keytar together in sync during the keytar solo, the crowd roaring as they waved their colorful glowsticks in the air. Then Glamrock Chica, Derek and Montgomery Gator starts joining as they do a guitar solor for the finale, The lights starts to turn on as it was getting closer to 4:05. Vanessa joins in but sings with Glamrock Freddy, "That's my Granddaughter aka niece on that stage!" Uncle James shouts as he cheers in the crowd.

"Okay! did everyone have a very 'glam' rocking day?"  Vanessa asked the crowd, Then the crowd answers yes with a side of cheering. "If you did have a great day, we'll make it better when we interact with you some more, and let you guys hang out in the green rooms!" Glamrock Freddy answered before Vanessa made a peep. "Hey i was gonna say that bud." Vanessa chuckled, "Freddy already answered that one like everytime!" Monty spoke to Derek and Y/N. "We can tell due to how happy that bear is!" the two of them chirped.

"You know, you two aren't that bad at playing instruments, Ya'll were amazing at it and really rocked!" Roxanne said as she boops both noses. "You can boop Y/N and not me you know that." Derek said with a straight face as he got slightly embarrassed, buy Y/N on the otherhand was giggling slightly and was ok with the boop. "Hey if you cold on your first nightshift you can head to my green room anytime cause it's at a comfy temperature so when people visit my area's like my raceway, people won't get too hot or too cold. instead the temperature is just right." Roxanne suggested to Y/N and blushed slightly.

Y/N 's smile was adorable and she gives off a welcoming smile back at Roxanne. "Sure thing, thanks! Y/N squeals.

"is this.....love i am feeling......?" The question went on in Y/N's head as she's thinking about her feelings based on her heart around everyone else, but around Roxanne wolf, she always feels warm inside around her.