1] Arriving To Florida

Note: All Fnaf characters that will be part of this story belongs to scott cawthon credits to him and the humans that Y/N knows are my oc's except vanessa, she is from fnaf so please remember this before reading each chapter i make. - Windy_Foxx89

Y/N: "Yes i'm in Florida!." She thought and continues driving until she spots her Uncle's House.

"Hey There My Bear Cub!." Uncle James Shouted That Y/N L/N Can Hear Him,

and Y/N parks her car in the driveway, running towards her uncle with wide open arms. "Sup!", She squealed in excitement. She hugged the Red headed Light skinned person and Uncle James hugged Y/N back, "How was it in Arizona, Y/N?" He asked. One simple answer came outta of her mouth and that was, "Oh it was hot even at night, the ground was still around 100 degrees!" She Said. Uncle James laughed and then he gets an idea cause he knows about the new pizzaria that got built recently with high tech but cool animatronics. "Hey Y/N Wanna hear something cool"? Uncle James asked. Y/N looks up at Uncle James With her Surprised e/c eyes, "What is it! What is it Uncle James!! Tell Me!" She got excited, Way To Excited. Uncle James makes a gesture with his hands and Y/N knows he means hold your horses. "Hold your horses Y/N!" he chuckled, "Okay I'll spill the beans." He spoke happily with a giggle. "Come here and i'll spill the beans-" Uncle James spoke until he tripped over his dog,  Timmy, which caused him to actually spill the beans. Y/N started laughing, "You seriously spilled the beans, Uncle James!" Timmy barks and then growls cause he hated getting beans or anything sticky on his fluffy Golden Fur. His brown and green eyes meet Uncle James's Hazel Eyes. "Timmy Sit! i'll clean you up!" Y/N Spoke to the angry Golden Retriever Puppy and carries him to the bathroom and cleans up his fur so it's soft, fluffy, and mostly shiny too. Timmy barks Happily After his bath and licks Y/N.

"Chill, Ok! OK! Timmy i know your happy now but you don't have to lick me!" Y/N Laughed. 

Y/N brings Timmy outside so she and Uncle James could clean up the mess that was made, "I'll let you in after the living room is cleaned up okay, Timmy?" She asked  nicely. Timmy barks happily as he said "ok" in dog language and plays with his best friend. Lila, Who is a Female Husky who is same puppy age as him. Y/N then helps Uncle James's mess, "So what did you wanna talk to me about?" She asked. "Have you heard that this new place called, Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex?" He asked Y/N with a tone of being hyped up. "Wait is it that the new freddy fazbear's pizzaria Uncle James!!" Y/N said with excitement. "it sure is, its a 3 story tall mall built by fazbear entertainment" Uncle James said "I also heard that they're hiring a night guard for the night shift there, 12:00 am - 6:00 am for $20 per hour." Y/N knows she can use $20 to help support the dogs and get her own apartment so she thought about it, "Can i get a job there? i learnt what to do as a guard back in Arizona!" She spoke with pleasure, "If you wanna get the job, Go for it Y/N!" Uncle James Spoke, "Can you come with me? cause i wanna check the place out and it is my first time there." Y/N asked. Uncle James's hazel eyes met Y/N's e/c eyes, "Ight then, Come on We can walk there since it isn't that far!" He said. So they walked and 7 minutes later they arrived at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex. Starring, Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Montgomery Gator, And Roxanne Wolf.

"I'll Check us in, okay? then we can play until it is time for the performances since the show starts at 3:05 PM Until 4:07 PM." Uncle James spoke to Y/N. "Okie Dokie!" She said and waits patiently,  After Uncle James checked her and himself in they'd go in. "Yo! there's the Glamrock Freddy statue and his and the gang's posters! and some animated posters on a screen!!" Y/N Squealed in excitement. "That's Right honey!" Uncle James chirped, "Wanna play some lazer tag?" He asked. "You know i can never say no to that Uncle James." she chirped and giggles, "Race ya!" Uncle James Chirped, "Oh you are so on!!!" Y/N Shouted and starts running and so did her uncle.   

Y/N was faster than anyone in her class and she even beaten her uncle as they approched this place called, "Fazer Blast". "sheeesh you are not joking about being fast too." Uncle James said, "We have arrived and i believe Fazer blast means Lazer tag" Y/N Chirped. "Well? what are you waiting for?" Asked Uncle James. 10 seconds later Y/N answered, "Nothing!" She Squeals and raced into the building in the arcade. "Wait for me sweetie!" Uncle James Shouted While catching up with his grand daughter into the lazer tag arena. As they entered there was 6 people in line and then they met their Referee, Jade Everdeen, who was Y/N's Childhood best friend. "Okay who's ready to play Fazer Blast ladies and gentle men?! She shouted in excitement.

The Whole Line cheers, "Me! Me! Me!" the whole line shouted, "Is that my best friend, Jade?" Y/N thought. The Black haired Girl with dark skin noticed Y/N L/N and waves at her, "Hi Y/N! long time no see!" She chirped and hugged Y/N. "Jade!" Y/N chirped and hugged her back. "I just moved here too!" Y/N said. "Ooh! Arizona to Florida, Must've been a long flight?" Jade said,

"Oh it was." Y/N said. "I gotta get back to work!, I'll talk when on my break which is when, Luka takes over for me,  Ok?" Jade Asked. "Okay, Also i wanna be a night guard here since i learned how to and what to do when i'm in danger back in Arizona." Y/N Said with pleasure. Jade goes with Y/N, her uncle and the other 6 people. Two of them were teenagers and the other four were 7 year old kids. Jade grabs the microphone and speaks into the microphone. "Here are the rules if you have never played." She said.

Rule #1; Play fairly

Rule #2; No pooping on the floors

Rule #3; No pushing or shoving other players

Rule #4; No Rough housing

Rule #5; Be nice to your teammates and other players

Rule #6; If any of the glamrocks walks in and joins the game don't be mad if they don't join your team

Rule #7; No cheating

Rule #8; Treat other players how you wanna be treated

Rule #9; Have Fun and have an wonderful time!.

After Jade finished telling the rules it was time for luka to tell how the game goes, "Alrighty, my friend luka will also tell ya'll how the game goes and we'll play with you guys!" Jade said. A Brown haired man approaches Jade and stands beside her. "Howdy kids!" Luka said which he had a british accent. "Woah Luka looks cool but not my type for a boyfriend or girlfriend." Y/N thought in her head, Luka grabs the microphone with confidence. "Alright here's the game plan kids!" He speaks then tells how to play.

"Two players will be on each team color but first they put on their vests, Next they grab their gear and head to the arena. Their vests will light up as what team they go to and those teams are based on their colors, If you are on the red team, you are called The Crimson Angels. If you are on the blue team,  you are called The Rave Waves. If you are on the purple team, you are called The Sky High Air Rangers. If you are on the green team, you are called The Nature Gators. Everyone has three lives and if a player loses all three lives they're out. The winning team gets free pizza and front row seats to see the glamrocks perform, best of all perform with the band too!" Luka said. Y/N gets excited and thinks of it which would make her have a high chance of performing with them. "Guess who is also playing with us for team leaders?" Luka chirped,

The whole line people roars in excitement. "What are they excited about Uncle James?" Y/N asked, "Oh you'll see.." Uncle James said as he wants to surprise Y/N, Until Then...out of the smoke they see Roxanne Wolf and Glamrock Freddy which makes the crowd roar louder in excitement.