5] Exploriation

*ROXANNE'S POV*:

I keep on being pretty competitive, chill, sporty, and cool around my friends. But meeting Y/N.. she's super different from them, she's sweet, smart, brave but also sensitive, Either way i like everyone no matter what, I know i'm a animatronic but i don't care she's an awesome person to hang out with, I then realize my cheeks felt warm as i blushed and i'd try to prevent myself from blushing but i can't like bro! So i attempted to hold Y/N's hand but then her watch rings as the clock hits 1:00 AM cause i remember that from when Vanessa was the night guard at first and her watch rings whenever it hits a hour so my ears perked up, "Gotta make the most of this." Roxanne thought in her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NOBODY'S POV*:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Roxy, I might explore too, you can come with me!" Y/N spoke.  Roxy's ears perked in excitement "I'm coming and plus I know the place best, also we have night vision so we can do this" Roxanne squeaked and her eyes lit up. "You can easily spot me now" Roxanne said as she gently holds Y/N's hand. "Let's go!" Y/N instructed excitedly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N'S POV*:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do i feel like I have butterflies in my stomach?? i've had this ever since i met Derek. It's like she's chill with her friends but to me, she acts different! I...I think this is love, Roxy's very sweet too! Like i just wish i can get courage to tell her how i feel, but what if she doesn't like me back? I must find out soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NOBODY'S POV*:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The duo goes around the pizza plex and Roxanne actually was a tour guide to Y/N since the others weren't active, or were they................?

"Heya Roxy! Whatcha doing up at this time?" An Green 9 Ft tall robotic alligator stood as he examines Y/N, "Roxy told us about you! She's amazing to hang out with, Also I'm Montgomery Gator but please just call me Monty!" The gator said. "Hi!" Y/N chirps until she meets the runt of the group, A white female chicken with a pink bow on her head and she had different feathers from the other Chica's from every FNaF game, Her eye color was a purple-ish blue and she worn a pink outfit, green earrings and mix-matched leg warmers and a lil orange beak and pink marks on her face.

"What is it Mont..?" She asked as she notices Y/N. "Oh My Gosh! Roxy!! You've made a human friend??! She's super cute!" The female chicken squeals. "Uhhh...Thanks?" Y/N said embarrassed. "What's your name by the way?" Glamrock chica asked. "I-I'm Y/N." She answered, "Cute name! I'm Glamrock chica but call me chica for short, and i believe you already met, Glamrock Freddy, he's a good leader by the way. "I agree with Chica!" Montgomery gator and Roxanne wolf spoke positively.

LATER.....2:15 AM

"Hey Roxy, you've always act nervous around the new girl, what's up with that....?" Glamrock Freddy asked, Roxanne starts blushing full red and she got caught off guard. "I-I'm fine F-Fred!!" Roxanne said stuttering, "Okay....?" Glamrock Freddy replied. 

(I'M SORRY THIS IS SHORT, CHAPTER 6 WOULD BE PART 2 OF 

 EXPLORIATION)