4] beautiful night

Key= F/P - favorite pizza / F/D - favorite drink / H/C/D - Hoodie color or design / S/C - Shoe color / E/C - eye color / H/C - hair color / H/L - hair length .

Later Y/N chooses to eat lunch with her childhood best friend who now works in the arcade but the game she works as a team with Luka is, Fazer Blast. "So Jade how's it like with your 'teammate'." Y/N asked, Jade blushes as she gets embarrassed, "E-Everything's ok, i swear!" Jade says but Y/N could tell that Jade has a crush on Luka. "Let's just eat for now, Y/N." Jade said and starts eating her cheese pizza while Y/N gets a sip of her (F/D) and eats her (F/P).

Later the sun started to set and so many customers and workers started heading home, But Y/N gets in a conservation with her cousin, Vanessa to know what to wear and when should she arrive for the night shift at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex.

"For what you should wear, you must wear this." Vanessa said as she shows Y/N the grey-ish white uniform with a nametag that shows Y/N's name on the it and underneath her name it also had the word "Security" on it, And Vanessa grabs the hat that matches with the uniform also black shoes. "Nice!" Y/N chirped, "One more thing, you must put your hair in a ponytail if your (H/L) is long. but if your (H/L) is short you can put it in a bun but you don't have to do that, it depends on how comfortable you are." Vanessa added as she hands the outfit to Y/N. "You can count on me Vanessa!" Y/N squeals politely, "I know you could." Vanessa said in a positive way as she fist bumps Y/N and Y/N fist bumps back, "Also keep an eye on Roxanne too cause when i was a night guard, She started chasing me all over the place but i shut her off before she attacked me while she was distracted then i repaired her so try to be careful around her." Vanessa added as she gave Y/N the key to the pizza plex so she can come in when it's getting closed for the shift to start. "Shift starts at 12:00 AM. Understand, also you can relax here so you don't have to deal with traffic on your way here okay." Vanessa reminded the H/C, H/L, E/C girl, "Got it." Y/N replied and as she walks to the office, she uses a map to guide her.

                                                                  15 minutes later

As the E/C girl was walking to the office, she decides to switch into the uniform Vanessa gave her. After changing, she heads to the office and she checks the camera. When Y/N checks the stage camera she notices that Roxanne was not on stage and panic flows through Y/N's body. "W-What, Where did she go?! The E/C girl whispered to herself then hears footsteps. Y/N gets on high alert and rushes to the left door and presses the door button first. And she'd press the button that has a flashlight that connects to the hallway, as she checks the office window the H/L H/C girl spots an 8ft tall wolf with her tail swaying like she wants to show Y/N something amazing cause the wolf did sense about a clear sky tonight.

"Y/N chill it's me, Roxanne" The wolf spoke, "Don't scare me like that!" The facepalming Y/N said as she face palms and then ten seconds later Y/N playfully punches Roxanne in the arm. "I won't harm people bro so do not worry, same thing with my friends." Roxanne said smirking in a stupid but funny way. "Good to know that ya'll are safe around humans." Y/N chuckles.

"Hey Y/N i wanna show you something beautiful but you'll have to follow me." Roxanne speaks as she gently grabs Y/N's arm, "Okay...?" Y/N responded. As Roxanne was running at a pace where Y/N can't run out of breath while running, they ended up at the entrance. "After you" Roxanne said as she held the open door letting Y/N walk out first. "Thanks!" Y/N chirps, "Anytime" Roxanne replies and walks out after Y/N.

                               When the two of them went outside, Roxanne held Y/N's wrist gently.

"Look up!" Roxanne said in a soothing voice, As Y/N looked up she sees the stars which made things beautiful, she even sees the constellation, called the big dipper. "Whatcha think shooting star?" Roxanne said happily, "It's so cool!" Y/N exclaimed. "But wanna know what's cooler?" Roxanne asked bending to Y/N's height, "What is it Roxy?" Y/N said tilting her head. "You are!" Roxanne booped Y/N's nose exclaiming as she leaps then runs off playfully, "Oh it's on Roxanne Wolf!" Y/N exclaims while she chuckled as she chases Roxanne.

"Why do i feel like i wanna spend more time with the wolf, i seen other wolves named twisted wolf and Boris the wolf........But she's different from them.......Am....i.......in love........?" Y/N thought.

                                            Here's what the stargazing looked like:

Made on my phone by the way also i'm sorry this chapter was short ;v;