the walten files

tw for- mention of suicide, smoking, self harm, emotional abuse, alcoholism/underage drinking (if you don't want me to include any of these in an rp let me know !! i'd be happy to leave them out if it causes any discomfort /gen)

name: Boas Elliot Williams (Walten?? it's more of a metaphorical 'found family' thing since i can't get enough of the found family trope lmao)

nickname(s): Bo, Ells

ege: 17

height: 5'6

weight: 120

eye color: hazel

hair color: black

species: human

do they work at the facility?: no

likes: drawing (they like to help with designing the animatronics in their earlier years), donuts, any sort of pastry/dessert (her girlfriend likes to bake a lot), watching shitty documentaries (would sometimes force jack or some of the waltens to watch with him), bananas (because they have no bones- no but she just likes the taste, especially when they're not ripe), slow music (he thinks it's really cheesy but that's what they love about it), science (they just think it's interesting to see how things evolve/the history behind a lot of things through science and stuff) pasta (it's just really good lmao)

dislikes- reading (she can't find themselves having enough time to sit down and actually focus on a story unless he's reading with someone else), math (can't focus on one equation unless someone's helping them), avocados (she hates the texture), peaches (also hates the texture),

fears- ending up alone (it's happened a lot and they get really clingy when attached to someone o(-( ), scorpions, really loud noises, drills, needles,

hobbies/interests- drawing/art- they used to paint when they were younger, and helped a little bit with some of the animatronic designs later on when he was older

music- they used to play a lot of instruments, but now they mainly play the guitar since he finds it really relaxing

baking- they mainly got it from her girlfriend, but he really likes to bake and sometimes does it to express affection towards people she cares for :]

backstory (sorry if this one is a bit bad bo is still very much a wip lmaoo):

bo liked to think that he grew up as any kid would, with their aunt to raise her, and despite her continuous absence, they knew she was trying her best as a single parent. as understanding as they'd tried to be, they couldn't help but feel impatient, like they were only destined to waste away with the life he was given. not like she wanted to be a star, or anything, but they were tired of staying cooped up in their apartment with nothing to do but to stay occupied with her own sketchbook and ideas. a part of them wanted to put their art out to the world, but doubted a lot of it would be needed as actual ideas. her aunt was well acquainted with rosemary walten, luckily, and, the woman (kind as always), offered for their ideas to be used for a work in progress her husband and his college friend. it sounded a bit overwhelming, at first, anyways, considering how sheltered he was, but it didn't take long to feel accustomed to the walten family.

despite how 'normal' they thought their childhood was, he didn't have the best description of normal. constantly having their own mental health issues put down and treated as 'nor valid enough' she developed horrible coping skills such as smoking, self harm, thoughts of suicide, drinking, and hanging around the wrong people.