rei takahasi

"i was supposed to die in that hospital. my life would've fucking mattered. but you took that for me."

"i don't think i can ever forgive you for that. but i would like to try..?"

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

rei takahasi

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

age;

16

gender;

female

sexuality;

bisexual

nicknames/callings;

takahasi-san

rei

kid

wealth;

definitely not the richest. she survives off of 5 dollar chips and packaged ramen.

personality;

an awkward bean. a stuttering mess, rei usually doesn't know how to present herself. and as much as she wants to be forward and extroverted, she can't, it's practically in her programming to be a stuttering mess. and while trying to be as soft and kind as possible, she can come off as cold unintentionally, as much as she isn't. she's also very stubborn and impulsive, often running into things headfirst without giving much thought or second guessing.

quirk;

mix

1. mind bridge; can bridge her mind with another living thing in order to get information off of them. can often see their surroundings and hear things that they hear though it depends on how far away the target is.

2. telekinesis; can lift objects with her mind, often depends on the weight of the object and how much energy she has to lift such objects.