Chapter 2: Truth or Lies?

(Arthors/Notes)

*POV change, flashback, scene change, etc.*

"Talking"

'THOTS'

Narration

___/START\___

**Y/N POV**

I arrived at the back of the school tweleve minutes ago, but saw nobody. I started to fear the worst.

'What if this is a trap? What if there's nobody coming?...What if this is just another lie?...what if nobody loves me...'

I start to quietly cry, thinking that I'd never find a decent person. Until I heard her voice.

Katey: "Hey..."

I whipped around and met my eyes on Katey. I started to panick, prepairing for another attack as I backed up.

Y/N(worrying into crying): "K-Katey! I-I have no more money, y-y-you took it from me this morning, I'M SORRY!!"

I cowarded into the corrner of a dumpster, bracing myself for the beating I was about to receive. Only, nothing came.

Katey: "...No..."

I didn't look at her, still fearing the worst.

Katey: "...I'm sorry..."

I looked at her fully. She was...crying?

Katey(lightly crying): "...I shouldn't have said those horrorable things to you..."

She looked like she was having a breakdown, but surely this is a trick.

Katey: "...I should've told you from the start..."

Y/N: "T-t-told me what?"

She looked into my eye, hers being red and puffy.

Katey: "I...I love you."

My teary eyes widened, not believing a word she said.

Katey: "I loved you since freshman year. I love everything about you. Your hair, your looks, your smooth skin. Everything..."

She slowly started to cry more and more as she confesses. I'm still not beleving that these words are coming from her.

Y/N(depressingly): "Why did you do those things then...Why did you torture me all these years...?"

Katey(crying): "I didn't want to lose my friends...but now I know...those aren't my friends."

She drops to her knees, sobbing her eyes out.

'Is this another trick? A lie to lower my gaurd?'

Katey(crying): "I understand if you don't want to be with me...I'll stop bullying you. Just know that someone cares for you..."

'I don't know what to believe anymore...'

Y/N: "....I just don't want to be alone...."

I looked down, about to cry myself.

Y/N(crying): "...I'm just tired of being abused and beaten every day, just because I'm a human..."

I buried my head into my knees and started to cry my eyes out.

Y/N(crying): "*sob*I wish I was dead..."

I continued to cry, not careing what happens to me.

I felt two arms wrap around me tightly. I flinched as I thought Katey was attacking me.

But when I felt no punching or suffacation, I relaxed and cried into her shoulder.

Katey: "Please don't say that...it scares me..."

I continued to cry into her shoulder. After I was done I let go of her.

Y/N: "*sniffle*...Thanks..."

Katey: "...Do you forgive me?"

I thought of all the times she confronted me. She was always verbal, not physical.

Y/N: "...Y-yes..."

Katey seemed supprised by my answer, as she did a double take.

Katey: "W-what?"

Y/N: "...I forgive you..."

She latched onto me. I still flinched, guess it was just reflexes.

Katey(happy cries): "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!"

I wrapped my hands around her, holding her tightly.

'Is this what love feels like?'

She nuzzles her snout on my head, as a result, I rest my head on her shoulder. And smiled again.

'...I like it...'

___/TO BE CONTINUED\___

I know, i know. Its zhort. But i just wnat to remind you, this is a side project. Like a filler for thd long waits for F4LW chapters

So im gonna average these around 500 words(excluding arthors notes and such)

Asta la Vista you magnificent bastards, ill see ya next time