Chapter 10: Goodnight my love

I headed up to bed and just as well I did as I looked in the mirror my foundation from my neck was coming off. I wiped it off to go to bed and I then looked out some shorts and couldn't find a hoodie anywhere and I then remembered they were in the wash.

But as the boys were still downstairs I snuck into Clay's room and turned on the light and headed to the wardrobe and pulled out a black hoodie with his signature smile on it. I took it and pulled it over my head as I could finally see again Clay was staring at me biting his lip.

"Can I help you babe?" "I'm fine, thank you Sir. I was just borrowing a hoodie" I smirked at him knowing what Sir did to him. He grabbed me by the waist rolling my hips back into the wall. "Don't call me Sir again" he snapped at me but in a light tone. I really wanted to wind him up.
"Would you prefer if I called you Daddy?"

He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around him and pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I let out a moan but as I did my hand hit my mouth trying to not make a sound for everyone to hear.

He took off the jumper I had just put on and he was mesmerised by my breasts, I forgot I wasn't wearing a bra when i put that hoodie on. He snapped back into reality and placed me down on his bed still kissing me making a moan every third breath he took.

I lifted his shirt off his body and revealed his toned abs and body. He moved me closer to the headboard and moved with me but he started taking down my shorts. I remembered I had put on a thong so I was glad he had another layer to go through.

He started rubbing my clit with his fingers over my panties going in a circular motion and after a minute rubbing up and down gently. He slid my pants to the side as he pushed a finger inside me and I let out a gasp, he was gentle and slow to start off with but as soon as I let a moan escape my mouth he picked up the pace, he was now pushing two fingers in and out and curling his fingers towards him every few seconds. As his pace was getting faster and faster I had to stop him before I came, I couldn't let him have the satisfaction of making me cum so early.

I pulled his boxers off and his dick sprung up at the force of going down for a couple seconds. He grabbed his dick and started to rub it up and down my pussy making me wetter and wetter. He then stopped and lined up his dick at my entrance and I nodded at him "I need verbal consent baby" he looked at me eagerly waiting to be inside me.

"Yes please Clay" he then thrusted into my hips while holding my legs, he leaned in as to what I thought was a kiss but he went straight for my neck "This is for earlier" he said with an angry tone still pounding me harder and keeping the same rhythm.

Leaving bruises everywhere he was now onto kissing me with muffled moans as he was going faster inside of me. I let out a shriek as Clay hit my g-spot and covering my mouth while I moaned for what felt like ages.

"Come on, let me hear your pretty little sounds" he begged "But you might not be the only one that hears them" "oh fuck it" he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head in one hand while his other hand was swapping between my throat and my boob.

As I started moaning louder I heard a noise outside the room but I ignored it as Clay started getting faster and moaning in my ear making me get goosebumps.

"How about we try your favourite position babe?" He immediately looked up at me smiling and licking his lips and quickly turned me around as he grabbed my hair as I already knew to arch my back as far down as possible.

"Are you sure?" He asked making sure I was okay with this.

"Of course, now fuck me like you mean it Clay"

He pushed his dick inside of my pussy and I let out a big moan as he was stretching me out every time he pushed it in. He was harder with his strokes, keeping a good pace. I could cum like this but I'm not sure if I wanted to just yet. He started getting faster pulling my hair even more it was starting to hurt a bit but I enjoyed it.

He was moaning more often now as I tried my best to keep my voice down I couldn't help it with his big dick pounding me twice every second.
He let go of my hair and placed his hands firmly on my ass getting a better rhythm, he was going much faster so I was thinking he was going to cum so I started rubbing my clit while getting little touches of his dick going back and forth inside of me.

"Clay.. I'm goin- to cum" my voice staggered while talking to him.
"Me too baby" his voice was all in one breath as his breathing became very loud.
I started to feel burning in my stomach, I was about to cum and as he was getting closer I felt his dick fatten up waiting to explode. We both moaned really loudly and he started getting slower with his strokes as he came inside me.

A wave of exhaustion came over my body as I turned back around and lay down next to Clay. We both were struggling for breath, he looked at me and smiled "You are amazing Liv" "You aren't so bad yourself Clay" he laughed and gave me a kiss.

"You look tired, do you need anything?" He wrapped his arm around me cuddling me tightly "Just this" as I felt his body against me and his arm around my waist.
"We can cuddle under the covers if you'd like Liv, it is a little chilly" I sat up and tucked my feet under to covers and lay down again. I smiled to myself now knowing that he is really good with aftercare.

He started breathing heavy now as I slowly turned around I saw he was asleep still cuddling me, I didn't want to wake him so I decided to sleep next to him and I would wake up early to go back to my room.