Chapter 3

Hello beautiful people of the internet! I am back with chapter 3. Enjoy!

Megan~

As soon as the boys started walking on the stage the crowd went crazy. Mahogany started playing music.
I was back stage with Bart and a few moments later I hear Nash talking about me from the stage. Hayes drags me all the way to the stage and Nash introduces me to the crowd. From the crowd I saw some people scream and clap and the rest just stood there. I was about to leave the stage until Nash told me to stay.

"Sorry guys, as much as I want to stay I cant. I have to run some errands." I said. Most of crowd said 'Awh' including the boys. "Well, okay then." Nash said.

I walked off the stage remembering that I needed to buy a new two peice swimsuit. I went back to my hotel room and took an extra key from the room.

I left the hotel and looked around for a cute swimsuit's. My hands landed on one that was an Aztec design. As I was about to take it off the rack some girl bumped into me. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. I trip ove-." The girl stoped and gasp loudly. "Oh my goodness your Nash Grier's sister, Megan righ!?" She said outloud causing other people to look. "Um yeah." I said.

Her green eyes expanded and she squealed. "Can you calm down?" I asked a little bit annoyed. "Im sorry. I just love your family..... and Magcon." She said finally calm. "You do know that Magcon is in California today...right?" I questioned. "Yeah I know. I tried to get tickets last summer but I couldn't because I was in Italy with my family and they didn't have any inter-" I cut her off. "Look I'll  get you backstage to meet Magcon." I said. "OMG, you could really do that?" She said while putting her dark brown hair over her ears. "Yeah I could." I answered while smiling.

I got to know the girl very well. Her name is Clara, she's 16, she's from Italy, her favorite Magcon guy is Nash, and she likes food just like me!

We both brought swimsuit's, some summer clothes, and shoes. We headed to the hotel so she can meet the guys and Mahogany. I found the guys in Nash's room. They were all in one bed. Gilinsky was on a chair on the bed, and most of them had shaving cream on their faces. I looked at Clara. " C, how do you like these guys?!" I asked her.

"Hey, Megan!" Jacob said. "Hi, Jacob." I greeted back. "Okay guys this is Clara a new friend that I met at the mall." "Hi Clara." The boys said in unison. "Hey guys." Clara said alittle bit nervous. "Where's Mahogany?" I asked. "She's packing up the materials." Hayes says while flipping through tv channels.

The boys got to know Clara better and Mahogany eventually came. When the clock hit 7:00 Me, Clara, Jacob, and Mahogany went to the pool on the roof.

"This pool is huge!" Clara said diving in. "The view here is perfect." Mahogany said while taking a picture. "Not as perfect as you." Jacob said kissing her on the cheek. "We ship Jox!" Me and C both said.

"So C, I really wish you could come on tour with us." I said. "I do too, but I bet my mom would not allow me to." She sighed. "She'd say something stupid in her Italian accent like "If I let you go what kind of parent do you think I would be." She added and I giggled. "Im gonna miss you." I say hugging her. "Im gonna miss you too." She says while hugging back.  While we were hugging Mahogany and Jacob both jumped in the pool and splashed water on us. We both screamed and jumped in the pool and had a water balloon fight.

"Now guys, don't have too much fun without us!" Matt said jumping into the pool and grabbed a water gun. The rest of the boys joined us and we had a water fight.
~
A/N; Hello my loves this is Chapter 3 I know it isn't that great but I hope you enjoyed it. Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!